Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Well done video.  Any thoughts?

http://youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM

If she is not ill, she is the klutziest woman I have ever seen.

So klutzy, I wouldn't want her in Russia, falling into Putin's arms.

FSSL said:
If she is not ill, she is the klutziest woman I have ever seen.

So klutzy, I wouldn't want her in Russia, falling into Putin's arms.

Talk about klutzy!

I wouldn't ride with him.

travelwithhanks_zps6gb1ssy2.jpg

So, the question comes, "Why is Hillary hiding her condition?"

Is she more interested in the power that comes with the office than with the desire to actually be able to fulfill her obligations? That is the only logical conclusion someone can make.

FSSL said:

Is she more interested in the power that comes with the office than with the desire to actually be able to fulfill her obligations? That is the only logical conclusion someone can make.

We are talking about the Clinton's, right?  It's always....ALWAYS about the Clintons.

;)

Maybe she could apply to the Clinton Foundation for help! There is an off-chance that they may send her some money to get top notch medical care.

FSSL said:

3 letters (right or wrong) - and remember I am ANTI-Clinton:

FDR

FSSL said:
;)

Maybe she could apply to the Clinton Foundation for help! There is an off-chance that they may send her some money to get top notch medical care.

LOL!!

:D

Twisted said:
Well done video.  Any thoughts?

It's a load of speculation by a guy who,  medical doctor or not,  is in no position to be making an informed diagnosis.  And he gets his facts wrong.  It is clear that her "seizure" with the reporters was both intentional and intended (however lamely) to be humorous. She was feigning exaggerated dizziness in response to being interrupted by several people. And the picture of her being helped up the stairs was taken after she had slipped or tripped on them. Not surprising she would be helped. At the moment she was probably in pain even if there was no injury as an result of the fall.

Context matters. Unless you're a conspiracy theorist alleged medical doctor who does his diagnoses via YouTube and Infowars.

FSSL said:

I hear healthcare is free in Cuba. Best of all is,  she's allowed to fly there now!

Wag the Dog... anyone?

She did come off a difficult week after calling Trump supporters "deplorable" and "irredeemable." Taking attention off her beliefs?

FSSL said:
Wag the Dog... anyone?

She did come off a difficult week after calling Trump supporters "deplorable" and "irredeemable." Taking attention off her beliefs?

Trying to get the sympathy vote, I guess.

Smellin Coffee said:

FDR

FDR likely did a disservice to the country by standing for a fourth term when he himself knew it was highly unlikely he would be able to carry it through.

Ransom said:
FDR likely did a disservice to the country by standing for a fourth term when he himself knew it was highly unlikely he would be able to carry it through.

Which brings us to the fact that this was very unpopular with the country. Within a year and a half, after FDR, a move by Congress to restrict presidents to only 2 terms was accepted by most of the states (at that time). THANK GOD for the Republicans!

Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:

FDR

I agree with that.

Smellin Coffee said:
FSSL said:
Wag the Dog... anyone?

Trying to get the sympathy vote, I guess.

Sympathy vote is one thing, but the American people seem to be adverse to voting for an ill candidate.

(I tend to think that Ransom's comments re the video were spot on)

http://youtu.be/pn4c7iXFQr8

Walt said:
Sympathy vote is one thing, but the American people seem to be adverse to voting for an ill candidate.

Yeah, you got a point. I do find it ironic she isn't playing the "woman" card. I imagine if she made a big-to-do about that issue, she would actually get more voters for Trump. There are some Dems that continually bring it to light, but from what I can tell, she hasn't put much emphasis on it.

http://youtu.be/q5mYx5oCxEg

The headline reads, " Hillary  Clinton's Illness Revealed." So does this mean she finally went to a psychiatrist? ;D