hobbies

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
Hi ladies!  What are your favorite hobbies? Maybe some of us have some things in common.

I love to read. I am going to try and make some Christmas tags-still have to get the stuff from Micheals. I am going to make a few snowmen from yarn and plastic balls-got the idea from pinterest. I use to cross stitch, but I dont have time for that anymore!

I only have at least one million hobbies lol.
Total diehard southern gospel fan here, LOVE music and the old quartets and bass singers.
I'm not a Booth Brothers fan or a fan of the new showier type of artists.
Love old gospel songs and old hymns as well.

So singing, playing piano (learning), LOVE to cook and bake, anything crafty, LOVE photography, very creative - love MS Publisher, writing, walking, anything crafty - love making homemade gifts, love good discussions - I am a thinker and appreciate a good discussion/conversation, like a challenge and love to learn, enjoy detailing my own car and waxing it by hand with real wax, travel, shopping, I could go on and on, oh and I am a self-taught professional cake decorator as well. :)

I love to sew, to bake, decorate cake, do some cross-stitch, and to read mystery/horror books ?

Hi. Sounds fun. I keep busy but eventually I hope to learn more about sewing.
It's interesting how we can put off the tasks that only take a moment like sewing on a button.
A stitch in time saves nine they say lol. :)

I do MMA, shoot (combat pistol), run and bike.
When I'm not being that energetic, I play a lot of video games, mostly roleplaying adventure type. Skyrim mostly right now.