Homosexual fight

Vince Massi

Elect
Reaction score
For about a week now, Bob Gray has been covering some sort of conflict between himself and Steve Anderson.

There is a belief that the homosexuals condemned by Paul are temple prostitutes, and that the Biblical condemnations of homosexuality apply only to these prostitutes.

Somebody in Gray's camp took the stand that some homosexuals are born that way and are innocent. Steve Anderson is ripping into Bob Gray as a result, Gray is trying to present the guy's side of the story, and it's hard to find out what really happened.

If the Steve Anderson in Arizona is the one blasting Bob Gray, he certainly has an interesting church.

Anderson claims that he is a truly independent Baptist, but he serves Peter Ruckman in false doctrine and false accusations.

He claims that most churches are founded by Bible colleges, but he founded his church the New testament way by knocking on doors. Wrong. Most New Testament churches were founded after a large number of converts were won by preaching.

There is something to be said about his rejection of Bible colleges--several years after getting out, less than half their graduates attend church. And unaccredited colleges like Hyles-Anderson have a level of sin that no government-controlled college would permit.

And since his church is in Arizona, I suspect that most of his members were saved elsewhere before coming to him.

Anderson opposes ALL colleges, and his attitude towards education has produced results. He teaches that the Holocaust never happened.

But he does seem to care about people, he is concerned about soul-winning, and he seems to be better than most boring, uneventful churches.

Vince Massi said:
And unaccredited colleges like Hyles-Anderson have a level of sin that no government-controlled college would permit.

You.Are.Insane.

Twisted, if you can name a government-controlled college that protects violent gangs, even honoring them with academic awards; please name it.

Vince Massi said:
Twisted, if you can name a government-controlled college that protects violent gangs, even honoring them with academic awards; please name it.

Where did you mention violent gangs in your post?  Please provide PROOF of violent gangs at ANY IFB college.  (website links will be fine)

But since you asked, Berkeley comes to mind.  Most California Universities have had violence on campus.  The 60's come to mind.  Kent St. would be another.

But who cares since there's NEVER been violent gangs on any IFB college campus.

Anderson also opposes having a church nursery and sunday school classes for children.  He is a nut.  You are too.

When I was a student at HAC, Vineyard's gangsters beat up two security guards.  They threatened students at both the Chicago and Hammond UPSs. They kidnapped a student and dropped him off at a distance from the college and received no disciplinary action for any of these. They were finally expelled when they tried to set up another kidnapping.

Also, can you name any government-controlled college that makes their students attend a church that gives an ovation to a known sex criminal?

Vince Massi said:
When I was a student at HAC, Vineyard's gangsters beat up two security guards.  They threatened students at both the Chicago and Hammond UPSs. They kidnapped a student and dropped him off at a distance from the college ...

I believe the vineyard gang referred to their shenanigans as, "Stomping grapes". 

IMO Anderson is a real wack job.
Gray is not much better but at least he is not near as wacky. He recently says that he never consults commentaries because he is a mog and only gets his info directly from God and the Bible. You would have to read his article on Nicolaitanes. According to him these were deacons trying to control a mog.

Don't know all that much about Domelle except that he writes an article every day. Every once in a while it is good but mostly it is 'law will set you free!'

Domelle and Gray jr. have a yearly Old paths conference in Longview. I think it strange that they don't invite old Bob to speak and even more so that old Bob doesn't even schedule this in his itinerary. I just have a feeling that they can't draw flies to a gut wagon and that there is a divide between them over this on line college.

Gray is accusing people of accusing people, but he doesn?t make clear what the accusations are.

A few posts back, Gray stated that Jesus did die for homosexuals, and that they can be saved. I agree, but even if I didn?t , I can?t see this as grounds for a war.

Vince Massi said:
If the Steve Anderson in Arizona is the one blasting Bob Gray, he certainly has an interesting church.

Anderson claims that he is a truly independent Baptist, but he serves Peter Ruckman in false doctrine and false accusations.

He claims that most churches are founded by Bible colleges, but he founded his church the New testament way by knocking on doors. Wrong. Most New Testament churches were founded after a large number of converts were won by preaching.

There is something to be said about his rejection of Bible colleges--several years after getting out, less than half their graduates attend church. And unaccredited colleges like Hyles-Anderson have a level of sin that no government-controlled college would permit.

And since his church is in Arizona, I suspect that most of his members were saved elsewhere before coming to him.

Anderson opposes ALL colleges, and his attitude towards education has produced results. He teaches that the Holocaust never happened.

But he does seem to care about people, he is concerned about soul-winning, and he seems to be better than most boring, uneventful churches.
Steve has nothing to do with Ruckman, and believes Ruckman was a false teacher.

I know several Ruckmanites very well, and I know Steve very well.
They are not of the same spirit.

Anderson never said that the holocaust never happened.
He said that historians are now revising holocaust numbers down to 1 million Jews.
Also,  that an untoward amount of attention is paid to the Jews suffering during that period, though many others suffered as much ss them.
The point was anti-Zionist.

Sent from my LGL43AL using Tapatalk

prophet said:
I know several Ruckmanites very well, and I know Steve very well.
They are not of the same spirit.

Boy, you got that right.

BALAAM said:
IMO Anderson is a real wack job.
Gray is not much better but at least he is not near as wacky. He recently says that he never consults commentaries because he is a mog and only gets his info directly from God and the Bible. You would have to read his article on Nicolaitanes. According to him these were deacons trying to control a mog.

Don't know all that much about Domelle except that he writes an article every day. Every once in a while it is good but mostly it is 'law will set you free!'

Domelle and Gray jr. have a yearly Old paths conference in Longview. I think it strange that they don't invite old Bob to speak and even more so that old Bob doesn't even schedule this in his itinerary. I just have a feeling that they can't draw flies to a gut wagon and that there is a divide between them over this on line college.

Pretty much my take on this as well.

I don't mind Vince pointing out areas where Anderson is good or right; I acknowledge that a "whack job" can be right occasionally.

Vince Massi said:
Gray is accusing people of accusing people, but he doesn?t make clear what the accusations are.

A few posts back, Gray stated that Jesus did die for homosexuals, and that they can be saved. I agree, but even if I didn?t , I can?t see this as grounds for a war.

Gray's modus operandi is to accuse people.