Hooray for science!

Science, the final authority that won't make up it's mind.

Born gay and you are unable to change it even if one wanted to. In fact trying to change it must be outlawed. Trying is a mark of self loathing. You must celebrate your gayness. Right in the face of everyone else. Be true to who you are because you were born that way. Nature makes no mistakes.

Born a man but want to be a woman? Have surgery and hormone treatments to remove everything male about you except that pesky Y chromosome that won't go away. No need to stay the way you were born. No need to celebrate your birth gender. After all, nature just gave you the wrong plumbing.

Or something like that.

BTW can Bruce Jenner still get prostate cancer? Not a lot of expertise with that at the Woman's Clinic.

subllibrm said:

Born gay and you are unable to change it even if one wanted to. In fact trying to change it must be outlawed. Trying is a mark of self loathing. You must celebrate your gayness. Right in the face of everyone else. Be true to who you are because you were born that way. Nature makes no mistakes.

Born a man but want to be a woman? Have surgery and hormone treatments to remove everything male about you except that pesky Y chromosome that won't go away. No need to stay the way you were born. No need to celebrate your birth gender. After all, nature just gave you the wrong plumbing.

Or something like that.

BTW can Bruce Jenner still get prostate cancer? Not a lot of expertise with that at the Woman's Clinic.

So you are suggesting that the seaweed is being manipulated to turn it into bacon-flavor?

images

Smellin Coffee said:
subllibrm said:

Or something like that.

So you are suggesting that the seaweed is being manipulated to turn it into bacon-flavor?

images

Nope, I am saying that science makes for a weak god.

BTW I like bacon and I like seaweed (kelp). I suppose I would like seaweed that taste like bacon.

A seaweed, egg and cheese biscuit?

subllibrm said:
Smellin Coffee said:
subllibrm said:

Or something like that.

images

BTW I like bacon and I like seaweed (kelp). I suppose I would like seaweed that taste like bacon.

And where in the OP or header is there an attempt to place science in the place of God?

Man, this transgendered thing really pushes your buttons for some reason, friend.

Wow..... Muslims might be able to get some "bacon" flavor now.

And all those wannabee law keepers. ;)

Smellin Coffee said:
subllibrm said:
Smellin Coffee said:
subllibrm said:

Or something like that.

images

And where in the OP or header is there an attempt to place science in the place of God?

Man, this transgendered thing really pushes your buttons for some reason, friend.

You left out gay.  ::)

You set "scientists" on a tee and I hit it.

Never claimed I wasn't changing the subject.

Carry on.

subllibrm said:

Carry on.

The question is now, did God ordain you to do this or did the devil make you do it?

Bob H said:
subllibrm said:

Carry on.

The question is now, did God ordain you to do this or did the devil make you do it?

Maybe he was reading some "Paul" and got the urge. ;)

Bob H said:

Fallacy of no third option.  It could be both. ;)

Bob H said:
subllibrm said:

Carry on.

Trolling only requires bait and patience. Be that holy or evil is above my pay grade.

Bacon!  It keeps the Mohammadans out!

[Fixed your spelling. Keep your racism off this forum. - Ransom]

RevBob said:

Umm, it's not bacon. It's seaweed.

RevBob said:

I aint racist and didn't post anything racist.  Lie much, on a "fundamental" forum?

RevBob said:
I aint racist and didn't post anything racist.  Lie much, on a "fundamental" forum?

No more than you, troll.

Keep it up with the "Moohamedan" and "diaperhead" trash, and I'll just start deleting your posts outright.

Ransom said:
RevBob said:

No more than you, troll.

Keep it up with the "Moohamedan" and "diaperhead" trash, and I'll just start deleting your posts outright.

How do you know he wasn't referring to this guy?

Diaper+Head.JPG