Hot Topics in the news affecting Christianity not discussed, why?

prophet said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Izdaari said:
Gays don't "recruit" though molestation, but child molesters, rapists and serial killers do.
Confusing the two categories is insulting, demeaning, and very ignorantly prejudiced.
Homophobia much?

Exactly. There is a difference between predatory and consensual behaviors. Sodom displayed the former and there is no mention of the latter.
Of course, there wasn't one single fag in Sodom that consented to abominable sex, yet there was a whole city of men ready to rape two strangers.

That's like saying that prison butt pirates aren't really "(insert bogus term here......)".

The English word is named after Sodom....
Do you ever get tired of the gymnastics it takes you to never condemn what God condemns?

earnestly contend
Do you ever get tired of speaking out of complete ignorance of your subject, and repeating bigoted misconceptions?

Izdaari said:
prophet said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Izdaari said:
Gays don't "recruit" though molestation, but child molesters, rapists and serial killers do.
Confusing the two categories is insulting, demeaning, and very ignorantly prejudiced.
Homophobia much?

Exactly. There is a difference between predatory and consensual behaviors. Sodom displayed the former and there is no mention of the latter.
Of course, there wasn't one single fag in Sodom that consented to abominable sex, yet there was a whole city of men ready to rape two strangers.

That's like saying that prison butt pirates aren't really "(insert bogus term here......)".

The English word is named after Sodom....
Do you ever get tired of the gymnastics it takes you to never condemn what God condemns?

earnestly contend
Do you ever get of speaking out of complete ignorance of your subject, and repeating bigoted misconceptions?
Awwwww, because I don't repeat the latest tripe, im a social outcast.
Well Hell's bells.

earnestly contend

No, prophet. I'm not saying you're not PC enough. I'm about as un-PC as anyone short of Donal Trump. I'm saying you speak like someone who doesn't actually know any homosexuals, and is repeating what other people who don't know any either, but hate them anyway, have said.

Izdaari said:
No, prophet. I'm not saying you're not PC enough. I'm about as un-PC as anyone short of Donal Trump. I'm saying you speak like someone who doesn't actually know any homosexuals, and is repeating what other people who don't know any either, but hate them anyway, have said.

Peerophet aside, I DO know a number of homosexuals, fairly well.
I have 2 homosexuals who are family members.
Not all homosexuals are sexual predators.
Most homosexuals are not sexual predators.

The fact remains that individuals from 1 to 3 percent of the population (homosexual men)  are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. And Sodomy is a sin, period.

Izdaari said:
The first one I knew sexually assaulted me,
So did the second...
Both of them were molested.

I had a ministry in North Chicago.

The neighborhood was largely Queer.
Rainbow stickers in the window denoted which apts were, etc.
It was in transition, from Wealthy queer to middle class Hispanic immigrant.

The Queers in this neighborhood took in foster kids.
They were paid to do so.

The most heartbreaking days of my life were dealing with little molested kids, some of whom were already monsters.

A particularly sad case was a very bright demoniac who was 7/8
Who regularly molested his little brother, 3/4.

This neighborhood was as close to Hell as I've been in a long time.

I've counseled people for years.
Never met a person who fornicated with their same sex, who wasn't molested.

I spent a year in jail.
I've heard more than I ever care to  on this subject.

Some close relatives of mine are victims of their own father's Sodomite partners.
One's in the loony bin, another is the most bitter person I know, and a third is as much a predator as you'll ever meet.

All 3 have engaged in sexual activity with children much younger than them.

It goes on and on.

I haven't yet met an adult queer who didn't shove their queer opinion down the throat of any children they are exposed to.

I cannot but speak the things which I have seen and heard.

BTW, the naked man running past your building out there, in Seattle, who escaped from the loony bin, is one of my relatives.

Enjoy!

earnestly contend

Tarheel Baptist said:
Izdaari said:

The fact remains that individuals from 1 to 3 percent of the population (homosexual men)  are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. And Sodomy is a sin, period.
You've made a summary statement here, with absolutely 0 evidence to back it up.

I'm sure there is someone in their lives who could tell you different.

earnestly contend

Tarheel Baptist said:
Izdaari said:

I'm very curious where you get those statistics, because they don't match anything I've ever heard before.

prophet said:
Izdaari said:
So did the second...

They were paid to do so.

The most heartbreaking days of my life were dealing with little molested kids, some of whom were already monsters.

I spent a year in jail.

Some close relatives of mine are victims of their own father's Sodomite partners.
One's in the loony bin, another is the most bitter person I know, and a third is as much a predator as you'll ever meet.

It goes on and on.

I haven't yet met an adult queer who didn't shove their queer opinion down the throat of any children they are exposed to.

BTW, the naked man running past your building out there, in Seattle, who escaped from the loony bin, is one of my relatives.

Enjoy!

earnestly contend
Ok, so you have known some. I'm sorry you've had such bad experiences, and I'm glad mine have not been at all similar.  The gays I know in Seattle are mostly good people, and few of them have been molested.  Btw, I'm not speaking only of men, as you've been doing.

And your relative has been recaptured and returned to the loony bin. I don't think he was ever near my neighborhood, but he's lucky he didn't run into me

prophet said:
Izdaari said:
So did the second...

They were paid to do so.

I spent a year in jail.

It goes on and on.

Enjoy!

earnestly contend

First, I believe the act of homosexuality is a sin.

Second. It's quite likely you have met, if not know, other homosexuals who have no such desire to molest anyone. I worked in the airline industry for many years which is populated by an inordinate amount of homosexuals. I met many and although none of us knows exactly what goes on in other's lives, I didn't know any who molested children. Obviously some homosexuals have done so as have heterosexuals. I have known of both in the churches I grew up in.

Third, it sounds like you hate the sinners as much as the sin. I might feel the same if my experiences had been the similar. However, I don't believe much if any good comes from it. 

Recovering IFB said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Izdaari said:
Homophobia much?

But, according to Leviticus 18, it is still a sin, regardless

And Leviticus wasn't talking specifically about the people of Sodom. ;)

Just John said:
prophet said:
Izdaari said:
So did the second...

They were paid to do so.

I spent a year in jail.

It goes on and on.

Enjoy!

earnestly contend

First, I believe the act of homosexuality is a sin.

Second. It's quite likely you have met, if not know, other homosexuals who have no such desire to molest anyone. I worked in the airline industry for many years which is populated by an inordinate amount of homosexuals. I met many and although none of us knows exactly what goes on in other's lives, I didn't know any who molested children. Obviously some homosexuals have done so as have heterosexuals. I have known of both in the churches I grew up in.

Third, it sounds like you hate the sinners as much as the sin. I might feel the same if my experiences had been the similar. However, I don't believe much if any good comes from it.
I will help my neighbor, should he have a need.

I hate having to share the planet with people who molest children, but I do.

What can I do?
At least I can say what's on my mind still.

earnestly contend

Smellin Coffee said:
Recovering IFB said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Izdaari said:
Homophobia much?

So that means what?

Those whole mess of strait guys just decided, when they saw the angels, to try switch hitting?

Again, you should take a step back from this, for God's sake!

The Sodomites were Sodomizers, to such an extant that they would rape any man that came along.

God destroyed them for this exact reason.

Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

eve as Sodom and Gomor and the cities aboute them (which in lyke maner defiled them selves with fornicacio and folowed straunge flesshe) are set forth for an ensample and suffre the vengeaunce of eternall fyre.

As Sodom, and Gomorre, and the nyy coostid citees, that in lijk maner diden fornycacioun, and yeden awei aftir othir fleisch, and ben maad ensaumple, suffrynge peyne of euerelastinge fier.

And in case you're a modernist:

just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

It is simple:

S&G were judged for fornication.
Not just any, though, a particular fornication...the unnatural ,strange, queer ,weird desire for men instead of women.
And those cities of that valley remain to this day, all in Hell, eternally burning, as an example to us all of what God thinks of homosexuality.

Flush your pot man, it's full!

What really is interesting to me, is why you are so deadset on making this erroneous point.
I'm not insinuating anything about you, I have no guesses to venture.
I have only observed from the outside that this one seems to be a make or break with you.
What air castle comes crumbling for you, when this  fictitious pin is pulled?

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Izdaari said:

earnestly contend

Are you referencing my statement:
That gay men are less than 3% of the population?
That gay men commit a huge percentage of crimes involving child abuse compared to their small % of the overall population?
That most Sodomites are not sexual predators?

Smellin Coffee said:
Recovering IFB said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Izdaari said:
Homophobia much?

Did anyone suggest that it only occurred in Sodom?  ???

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/convicted-sex-offender-leads-transgender-rights-effort-north-carolina/

earnestly contend

Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Izdaari said:

earnestly contend

That gay men commit a huge percentage of crimes involving child abuse compared to their small % of the overall population?
You tell me....which statement is completely insubstantial?

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Izdaari said:

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

I assume from your previous posts that you refer to "Most Sodomites are not sexual predators". I would say that proving that statement false would be the more difficult task.

Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Izdaari said:

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

I assume from your previous posts that you refer to "Most Sodomites are not sexual predators". I would say that proving that statement false would be the more difficult task.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Recovering IFB said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Izdaari said:
Homophobia much?

So that means what?

Those whole mess of strait guys just decided, when they saw the angels, to try switch hitting?

Again, you should take a step back from this, for God's sake!

The Sodomites were Sodomizers, to such an extant that they would rape any man that came along.

God destroyed them for this exact reason.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

eve as Sodom and Gomor and the cities aboute them (which in lyke maner defiled them selves with fornicacio and folowed straunge flesshe) are set forth for an ensample and suffre the vengeaunce of eternall fyre.

As Sodom, and Gomorre, and the nyy coostid citees, that in lijk maner diden fornycacioun, and yeden awei aftir othir fleisch, and ben maad ensaumple, suffrynge peyne of euerelastinge fier.

And in case you're a modernist:

just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

It is simple:

S&G were judged for fornication.
Not just any, though, a particular fornication...the unnatural ,strange, queer ,weird desire for men instead of women.
And those cities of that valley remain to this day, all in Hell, eternally burning, as an example to us all of what God thinks of homosexuality.

Flush your pot man, it's full!

What really is interesting to me, is why you are so deadset on making this erroneous point.
I'm not insinuating anything about you, I have no guesses to venture.
I have only observed from the outside that this one seems to be a make or break with you.
What air castle comes crumbling for you, when this  fictitious pin is pulled?

earnestly contend

Predators are predatory and though there are some gay predators, just like there are straight predators, being gay does not make one predatory.

Concerning your 'make or break' comment, I'm sure others (like biscuit1953) would suggest I am the same way when it comes to race relations and 'white privilege'. So lest you think it is only this topic in general, it really isn't.

I hope and pray that this 'air castle' is siding with those who are marginalized by those who by theft, have stolen the name of Christ to use as their weaponry.

;)

So where did banjoplucker go?

I guess he doesn't find these topics so hot after all.