Hot Topics in the news affecting Christianity not discussed, why?

Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Recovering IFB said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Izdaari said:
Gays don't "recruit" though molestation, but child molesters, rapists and serial killers do.
Confusing the two categories is insulting, demeaning, and very ignorantly prejudiced.
Homophobia much?

Exactly. There is a difference between predatory and consensual behaviors. Sodom displayed the former and there is no mention of the latter.
But, according to Leviticus 18, it is still a sin, regardless

And Leviticus wasn't talking specifically about the people of Sodom. ;)
So that means what?

Those whole mess of strait guys just decided, when they saw the angels, to try switch hitting?

Again, you should take a step back from this, for God's sake!

The Sodomites were Sodomizers, to such an extant that they would rape any man that came along.

God destroyed them for this exact reason.

Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

eve as Sodom and Gomor and the cities aboute them (which in lyke maner defiled them selves with fornicacio and folowed straunge flesshe) are set forth for an ensample and suffre the vengeaunce of eternall fyre.

As Sodom, and Gomorre, and the nyy coostid citees, that in lijk maner diden fornycacioun, and yeden awei aftir othir fleisch, and ben maad ensaumple, suffrynge peyne of euerelastinge fier.

And in case you're a modernist:

just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

It is simple:

S&G were judged for fornication.
Not just any, though, a particular fornication...the unnatural ,strange, queer ,weird desire for men instead of women.
And those cities of that valley remain to this day, all in Hell, eternally burning, as an example to us all of what God thinks of homosexuality.

Flush your pot man, it's full!

What really is interesting to me, is why you are so deadset on making this erroneous point.
I'm not insinuating anything about you, I have no guesses to venture.
I have only observed from the outside that this one seems to be a make or break with you.
What air castle comes crumbling for you, when this  fictitious pin is pulled?

earnestly contend

Predators are predatory and though there are some gay predators, just like there are straight predators, being gay does not make one predatory.

Concerning your 'make or break' comment, I'm sure others (like biscuit1953) would suggest I am the same way when it comes to race relations and 'white privilege'. So lest you think it is only this topic in general, it really isn't.

I hope and pray that this 'air castle' is siding with those who are marginalized by those who by theft, have stolen the name of Christ to use as their weaponry.

;)
If I call myself by a filthy,  unnatural, strange, weird, queer, untoward, unbecoming, unproductive, perverted practice, I have marginalized myself.

It's different when homeschoolers, with 9 kids, get ostracized by vaxers, abortionists, birth controllers, etc.
That's when Christianity has been hijacked.

Letting a debauched same-sex practicer call themselves "holy"....
That's hijacked.

Telling Christians that they have to give in to the demands of the deviants...
well, this is the present world, and it hates us, because it hates our Father, so we should expect no special treatment.

earnestly contend

Ransom Topic did a Left turn, and I found enough coins to be part of the 1%.   

Did find the discussion that continued interesting, but did not have anything to add.