How low must the #'s be?

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
Tommy boy tonight, just before the handshaking time where they great the "visitors", said the following:

We have 3 visitors with us tonight.  Be sure to get over and shake their hands.  While you are at it, shake the hands of the other 6 we have in the audience.

Does not give much confidence that their are more then a couple dozen people in attendance at WHBC these days.

Just me said:
Tommy boy tonight, just before the handshaking time where they great the "visitors", said the following:

We have 3 visitors with us tonight.  Be sure to get over and shake their hands.  While you are at it, shake the hands of the other 6 we have in the audience.

That's funny!

Just me said:

Does not give much confidence that their are more then a couple dozen people in attendance at WHBC these days.

So are they using the college chapel for services to make it seem like they have a full room?

Just remember that any and I mean any problems that arise in the church, it's the people's fault.............every time.