How Time Flies.......

Binaca Chugger said:
Norefund said:
I don't think federal prisons allow conjugal visits.

https://www.vocativ.com/underworld/sex/conjugal-visits-work/index.html

"Only four states currently allow conjugal visits, otherwise known as extended family visits, and they don?t exist in the federal prison system. The states are California, Connecticut, New York, and Washington."

Well then, my information was wrong.  The forum had blown up in the past about him receiving visits from a female pen pal but not accepting visits from his wife.  I had heard this and the supposed conjugal portion from an acquaintance with ties to Hammond.  Soon after this, the divorce was filed.
I haven't searched for the link, but this was not an approved conjugal visit, and the facility was furious.
I believe it factored in his sentencing, earning him more than the max.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

prophet said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Norefund said:
I don't think federal prisons allow conjugal visits.

https://www.vocativ.com/underworld/sex/conjugal-visits-work/index.html

"Only four states currently allow conjugal visits, otherwise known as extended family visits, and they don?t exist in the federal prison system. The states are California, Connecticut, New York, and Washington."

Well then, my information was wrong.  The forum had blown up in the past about him receiving visits from a female pen pal but not accepting visits from his wife.  I had heard this and the supposed conjugal portion from an acquaintance with ties to Hammond.  Soon after this, the divorce was filed.
I haven't searched for the link, but this was not an approved conjugal visit, and the facility was furious.
I believe it factored in his sentencing, earning him more than the max.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the only conjugal visit he is having in his current facility is with Tyrone. Not sure about his previous facility.  Was told of his pen pal that he was going to marry from a very trusted source close to the family.