I am done with the old forum...

I am and Tarheel Baptist is. Welcome to a new board, at least one that works

Me tooo Welcome everyone :)

I haven't been able to post on the fff for weeks...............I logged off and I haven't been back. Good to see everyone over here :)

I was there briefly under the name orthodox_quaker. I made a new account with the name wheatpenny, but it's been over a year and it hasn't been activated yet so i gave up on it.

IFB X-Files said:
8)  I'm here, but I'm not saying who I used to be.

Let's play the guessing game which I could never win LOL! Welcome to the forum........ :)

I moved over also but kept my same name, good to see everyone :)

Wherewereyou , Thank you for keeping your same name us old people forget real easy who is who ..........LOL!  :)

Hello all,

I PAID to be able to post at the old forum but I guess my "paid subscription"  ran out , so I was never able to POST again and I really didn't care so much either.

I do have contact info for Dwayne, the old webby if anyone wants to contact him.  I did a lot of research to get that info.  I did contact him last time and was able to get Remnant kicked.  (I think I had something to do with that, maybe?) 

Nice to be able to POST here without paying.  yet.... 

Welcome the duck, Do we know you?  :)

How soon you forget.  I sent you the version of Tom Brennan's sermon file converted into text or pdf so you and your husband could read it.

I am also a graduate of HAC 1981-1988.  I pastor a church here in Indiana in the shadow of Fairhaven and FBC. 

I must say though, I guess I am not now the typical fundy.  I actually exegete.

Don't hold it against me, but I used to hang around alot with Clinton Swingle until he graduated.  :)

I hope Invictus is here as well as IFB and a few others.  Just hope Invictus can hold his tongue better.  :eek: ::)

the duck, You're the best.........I'm sorry I didn't remember your name :)

the duck said:
I must say though, I guess I am not now the typical fundy.  I actually exegete.

I chuckled a little when I read this statement. It is a little bit funny, but a little more sad...

YEESH! What happened at the old forum. It was like I'm an Angel multiplied like a virus and took over. I was also NBBC at the old site.

I was offline and tried to get back on the site . I could read all the posts but it wouldn't let me post anything so I have been here and love it..............