I am the only Full Member.

B

Bob

The rest of you are on a lower plane, both intellectually and concerning your forum rights.

You should see what I can see from up here on the mountaintop.

And as one of the greatest men in American history said.

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountaintop.And I don't mind.
Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land!

The rest of you are on a lower plane, both intellectually and concerning your forum rights.

You should see what I can see from up here on the mountaintop.

And as one of the greatest men in American history said.

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountaintop.And I don't mind.
Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land!
Are you an MLK fan?

Were you there in April of 1968?

Maybe Selma in 1965?

It's too bad he wasn't in front of the bullet!!!

If this is "Bob" the man formerly known of as "Pastor Bob" and not "Dirty Bad Bob the Mexican" or the original Bad Bob - "Bad Bob the Albino," he is in heaven right now laughing at all of us poor sots! :ROFLMAO:

If this is "Bob" the man formerly known of as "Pastor Bob" and not "Dirty Bad Bob the Mexican" or the original Bad Bob - "Bad Bob the Albino," he is in heaven right now laughing at all of us poor sots! :ROFLMAO:
Bob Griffin?

Bob Lemmon... I remember him... Well, I remember the name.

I think I was getting him mixed up with Dr Bob back then too.

I quit Farcebook 3 years ago and I don't miss it one bit.

He was a good guy. Lived in the Pittsburgh area, was a die-hard Steelers fan, and played keyboards.
I remember him well. Me and him went round and round over the IFBx thing. He had came out of that kind of environment and was always taking pot shots at the Hyles crowd and back then I was in full defense mode of all things of that sort. But definitely a good guy.

The Bob who started this thread was neither Bob from Pittsburgh nor Dr. Bob Griffin. He was another Bob, known to many as other names.

Burgess has the same last name😉