I am the only Full Member.

Bob Marley?
No. HIs name when he started here was his real name, Bob *******, but he left after falling from grace. He came back under several names and then when the site allowed people to change names, he changed his name probably 5 times before that foolishness was no longer allowed. He was a good friend of Chad Fletcher. ;)

LOL, no. Rachel Fletcher's husband. Ex, actually.
I didn’t know the name of Chad’s (ex) wife but just remember how frequently in the old days of the FFF he got the question asked of him whether Jeri and him were married.😆

Chad always carried himself well as a balanced fundy and seemed like a good dude, except for that Mountaineer fan thang😁. Last I recall of his journey he was exiting the rubric of the fundamentalist label.

I didn’t know the name of Chad’s (ex) wife but just remember how frequently in the old days of the FFF he got the question asked of him whether Jeri and him were married.😆

Chad always carried himself well as a balanced fundy and seemed like a good dude, except for that Mountaineer fan thang😁. Last I recall of his journey he was exiting the rubric of the fundamentalist label.
Yep, he's a pentecostal now.

Wow...so many "rolling stones" in the fundy circles....Maybe they need to find the Anchor! ;)

Due to a spousal relationship, or by conviction?
I will just say that Fundamentalists did not treat him well, especially with regard to forgiveness and music. But I have not talked to him in about 5 years.