I hope this doesn't happen to Twisted, EKK and Joe

Won't happen to me, NR...I've been around covid for as long as it's been out and I'm fine....No shot and still kicking!

Bro. Alvin is out in full swing and hitting home runs at the bay area Golden Corral.

If you think that arguing that a vaccine isn't effective enough for a disease the author does not believe exists than I've got just what you need. Jon Rappoport's course on logic-normally $375 but if you act now it can be yours for only $125.

1628793481369.png

If you think that arguing that a vaccine isn't effective enough for a disease the author does not believe exists than I've got just what you need. Jon Rappoport's course on logic-normally $375 but if you act now it can be yours for only $125.

View attachment 2173
And if you act today, we'll send this complete cookware set for your pleasure....made of 100% pure bat crap, we'll send it via UPS or FedEx straight to your door...just ask for the Ace Ventura collection!

View attachment 2173
He’s looking up the definition of logic as I type this.

Last edited: