I Looked Into Attending LU

Dr. Huk-N-Duck

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Last edited:
I guess I should be glad I attended a non-Christian university. Even if only 50% of this documentary is true, what a disgusting representation of Christ. (In all fairness, I should point out I would have been a student prior to Jr.’s presidency.) https://www.foxnews.com/us/miami-po...y-falwell-jr-scandal-speaks-out-new-movie.amp
Both my brother and I had applied years ago to Liberty. We both were accepted...he's three years younger than me. I opted for MBBC and he opted for TTU. I'm glad that neither one of us attended there. Most of our friends went to HAC and Bob Jones.

Both my brother and I had applied years ago to Liberty. We both were accepted...he's three years younger than me. I opted for MBBC and he opted for TTU. I'm glad that neither one of us attended there. Most of our friends went to HAC and Bob Jones.

When was your brother at Temple?

Sounds like a money or attention grabber to me. "I had sex with Jerry Falwell Jr's wife while he watched... He's such a predator..."

Um... It took three to dance that tango... You aren't a victim, you're an accomplice.

Jacquelyn Schaap Weber's daughter Lindsey is currently enrolled in her first year. Great job Lindsey!

I was accepted at Liberty, TTU, Bob Jones, and Maranatha. TTU didn't appeal to me.