I wanted to share an update on my husband

Sherryh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
We received news today that my husband is legally blind. It's taken 3 years and seeing over 20 + doctors.  This is good news for us, it's something we have always known but its good to hear it from a doctor. I want to encourage others to never give up. God has been with us through it all. Thank you for your prayers!!

Sherryh said:
We received news today that my husband is legally blind. It's taken 3 years and seeing over 20 + doctors.  This is good news for us, it's something we have always known but its good to hear it from a doctor. I want to encourage others to never give up. God has been with us through it all. Thank you for your prayers!!

I am glad for the confirmation of good news for you.
God is good, for certain.

Sherryh said:

Thank you for being an encourager. Continued prayers for you both.

I hope confirmation provides more avenues for assistance for coping with his visual problems. This has been a long journey for you and your husband and I pray you'll continue to rely on the Lord for strength.