I wrecked my car

Sherryh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
We were headed for breakfast at McDonalds. I was headed north and a car was headed east and crossed the lane and totalled my car. When it happened I said what was that our dog was laying down and jumped in the front seat. We held her tightly. My husband took the impact of the crashed and went to hospital in ambulance. The police were right there for us. They were great along with the ambulance . The police took me and the dog home we were right down the street. Always seek legal counsel and be checked out. I cried when I emptied my car out but I've always knew God is in charge. Continue to pray for my husband he is black and blue from seatbelt and airbags. Cars can be replaced people can't. Be careful out there........

We were headed for breakfast at McDonalds. I was headed north and a car was headed east and crossed the lane and totalled my car. When it happened I said what was that our dog was laying down and jumped in the front seat. We held her tightly. My husband took the impact of the crashed and went to hospital in ambulance. The police were right there for us. They were great along with the ambulance . The police took me and the dog home we were right down the street. Always seek legal counsel and be checked out. I cried when I emptied my car out but I've always knew God is in charge. Continue to pray for my husband he is black and blue from seatbelt and airbags. Cars can be replaced people can't. Be careful out there........
Prayers for recovery and stability.

Sherryh...I'm so sorry to hear about this challenge. Yet, we know all things work together for good to those who love the Lord....