If I had it to do all over again - attend HAC?

Freelance I hope you're doing well.. I chose to go to a christian college I have no regrets.. I met my husband there which is priceless

Sherryh said:
How did that work out for you going your own way?

BA in Education from a state university and MA in Biblical Studies from an accredited seminary. I love God without all the strings attached in most IFB churches. I'd say it worked out okay.

I did not attend HAC but if I had it over to do again, I would not attend the Christian colleges I did. I would have gone for an engineering degree which neither colleges offered at the time.

RAIDER said:
If you could turn back the clock, would you have attended HAC?  Why?

I cannot know what my life would have been like had I not gone there..though I tend to think I would have been better off elseware. It is also possible or even probable that there were lessons I was sent there to learn by way of the experience. I certainly wouldn't waste all the time and thought that I did wondering why I seemed to have so  many problems with so many of these "great men and women of God" had I known then what I know now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Holy mole I forgot you attended hac. You didn't turn out to bad 8). 

freelance_christian said:
Sherryh said:
How did that work out for you going your own way?

BA in Education from a state university and MA in Biblical Studies from an accredited seminary. I love God without all the strings attached in most IFB churches. I'd say it worked out okay.

Maybe so, but you can't say your a HACker, so you can't be right with God!  You can only dream of having HACkerness - the lone quality that defines a true MOG!

(This is tongue in cheek.  I hope you get the joke, but had to be sure since your not a HACker)