If You Could Ask Jesus One Thing Today, What Would It Be?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I can hear it now; "I ask Jesus stuff everyday!"

No, no, no. 

You are a 2016 Christian.  You are teleported back to the beach where Jesus is cooking fish. after His resurrection.

Knowing what you know today, what question would you ask?

One question per post please.

I know that you have proved that you love me but I cannot understand why..................Could you please take a minute or two to explain such love?

The question I would ask was the same one the Disciples Asked and I fear the answer He would give would be the same.

Matthew 24:3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

You fear being told not to be deceived?

earnestly contend

Binaca Chugger said:
Will RAIDER be on your right hand?

Not at his current posting levels.

Twisted said:

No, no, no. 

You are a 2016 Christian.  You are teleported back to the beach where Jesus is cooking fish. after His resurrection.

Could you teach me to fish like you?

I don't think I'd be able to speak, but I sure would love to touch the hem of His garment.

Sent from my 9020A using Tapatalk

fishinnut said:
I know that you have proved that you love me but I cannot understand why..................Could you please take a minute or two to explain such love?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqik0YECdsg

Twisted said:

No, no, no. 

I would ask the obvious, hard question:

If God is in control and is a God of love, how is it just and in His plan He allow people, specifically children to be tortured, sexually abused and sometimes killed?

Smellin Coffee said:
Twisted said:

No, no, no. 

If God is in control and is a God of love, how is it just and in His plan He allow people, specifically children to be tortured, sexually abused and sometimes killed?
I'm sure the mother's in Bethlehem asked the same question after Herod got through killing their children.
Matthew 2:16 (KJV)
16  Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.

16KJV11 said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Twisted said:

No, no, no. 

I'm sure the mother's in Bethlehem asked the same question after Herod got through killing their children.
16  Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.

Yep.

16KJV11 said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Twisted said:

No, no, no. 

I've found intense fulfillment in never charging God for men's evils and the thankfulness in trusting His sovereignty in the things that are inexplicable by my human mind.  Yes it is simple faith on purpose - the kind a child has for his Father.  When it comes to God, He gets all my benefit of any doubt.  I've found Him to be true and faithful of which I deserve none of it from Him.

I would ask why he allows such heartache to come to some of the best people and so many wicked people seen to avoid it.

I know payday is coming but sometimes it does not make much sense that he would allow things to play out as they do.