If you have not made plans to not attend the Sword of the Lord Conference......

Escapee

Elect
Reaction score
week. Do it now! You will not regret one second staying at home!  ;) ;) ;)

Bobby is going to be so mad at you......

I see hambone is going to be speaking....

I would only go if there was a break out session lead by Marty!

Oh man..I have to get my hair cut that week.

I always try to attend at least one session....it's right up the Interstate from me.
I may give an official report to the FFF if I go this year.

Tarheel Baptist said:
I always try to attend at least one session....it's right up the Interstate from me.

I did get to meet the "legend" Harold B. Sightler a few times during the conference in the early 90s. I must admit. I wasn't overly impressed. He liked to really brag about his dedication to the "Sabbath".... he'd then turn right around and let himself be served at a local restaurant.

Its one of the first times I realized that working on the Sabbath was okay..... as long as you're the one being served by it.

Sword conference time again? Awesome! Too bad I have to stay at home and stab myself repeatedly with a BBQ fork.

admin said:
Do they have black water hookup for my RV?

Just leave the drain open a little as you drive away. It will be empty by your next stop.

Wouldn't walk across the street to see the whole circus. 

bruinboy said:
Wouldn't walk across the street to see the whole circus.

Can you imagine the clowns who will be there and act like revival is breaking out! This clown show is a joke!

Glad all you scorners have had your chuckles.

I would have loved to attend.  Prior commitments prevented it.  No doubt it would have been a great blessing. 

Frag said:

I would have loved to attend.  Prior commitments prevented it.  No doubt it would have been a great blessing.

Im sure. Birds of a feather flock together.......and you have proven you are a bird! I am going to the Ringling Brothers circus in town. Cheaper dont have to travel. Clowns are clowns!  ;D ;D ;D

Tarheel Baptist said:

Careful, you might get turned in to the Southern Baptist Association.  You don't want your membership revoked!  :eek:

Frag said:

C'mon you old HACker, you should know better than that!

"Let your Schedule be your boss."  - Dr. Jack Hyles

You should have scheduled the conference in your calendar at least two years ago.  Any emergencies that arise like people in your church going through a crisis can be handled by them playing a pre-determined sermon cassette according to the condition.  Besides, if they are having problems in their life it is their fault anyway for not listening in church, right?  8)

You will need to visit the Memory Lane mausoleum and read The Fundamental Man to have your good standing in the IFB restored.

Vince Massi said:
I miss John R. Rice.

Not surprised, he seems your type. Would print Spuergon's sermons and edit out the Calvinist message, without saying so. Liar, who ignored the truth. Birds of a feather. :)