IFB College "Demerits"

TonyHutsonComedian

Elect
Reaction score
No wonder Tony Hutson is one of the IFB preachers who's actually not too big a fan of IFB colleges. He usually makes light of these schools (except for HAC because of his loyalty to Hyles) in his stand up routines. Hutson also makes light that IFB schools are also like prison and elementary school. Anyway found this interesting article.

Actually saw a variation of # 9. Watched a guy and his girl walk down the hallway. there was a step to go down to go to the adjoining building and she tripped and began to fall. In an instant, the man reached out to grab her, remembered the rule, and pulled his hands back. She hit the floor and got up on her own. Whew! That was close! He could have been expelled!

Actually saw a variation of # 9. Watched a guy and his girl walk down the hallway. there was a step to go down to go to the adjoining building and she tripped and began to fall. In an instant, the man reached out to grab her, remembered the rule, and pulled his hands back. She hit the floor and got up on her own. Whew! That was close! He could have been expelled!
Did he go over to the dazed female and say "that was close I almost got a demerit"

Did he go over to the dazed female and say "that was close I almost got a demerit"
Of course not! He rebuked her for being clumsy!

Jewish law forbids rescuing an animal out of a pit on Sunday.

IFB College law forbids you from rescuing a girl who fell and broke her leg... any day of the week.

Jewish law forbids rescuing an animal out of a pit on Sunday.

IFB College law forbids you from rescuing a girl who fell and broke her leg... any day of the week.

But the animals probably weren’t wearing culottes.

I heard a sermon where Tony Hutson made light of Liberty and saying they should give their cafeteria staff demerits as their cooking wasn't up to Tony Hutson's stadards. HAY-MAN!

I had a friend that heard Sightler say...... he wouldn't let his children bounce a ball on Sunday....

I thought, Yeah.... but you'd sure go down to the local restaurant and watch/enjoy while someone served you..... I imagine that is the real difference. As long as they're serving the "man" its is okay.

I had a friend that heard Sightler say...... he wouldn't let his children bounce a ball on Sunday....

I thought, Yeah.... but you'd sure go down to the local restaurant and watch/enjoy while someone served you..... I imagine that is the real difference. As long as they're serving the "man" its is okay.
That's a good point. Does anyone know if Sightler visited businesses on Sunday? I know several Christians who have not EVER gone out to eat on a Sunday.

IFB colleges are no different than daycare in some cases. Walking in straight lines between classes, "professors" claiming they'll call your parents etc.

Tony Hutson actually encourages the kids at his church to not go to IFB schools.