IFB Preacher Clips

Have Rocket -- Will Travel -Svengoolie Joe Besser, Top Comedies, Comedy Acts, The Three Stooges, Native American Photos, Movie Theater, Feature Film, Third, Unicorn

Larry Brown says that unicorns are of the Devil - here is the proof, a unicorn on the planet Venus (named after a false Greek/Roman goddess). [Have Rocket Will Travel, 1959]

Last edited:
Do we get to see Larry Brown smash a television set and then demonstrate how an IFB husband should threaten his wife with the axe, like he did at First Baptist Church of Hammond? If not, then I ain't going.

(Maybe I can watch it here at home on closed-circuit TV, heh heh)

Do we get to see Larry Brown smash a television set and then demonstrate how an IFB husband should threaten his wife with the axe, like he did at First Baptist Church of Hammond? If not, then I ain't going.

Night 1 Larry Brown will be the headline act and will climb the pulpit and slam CCM/seeker sensitive/the way women dress then smash the television and rant on unicorns.

Night 2 Tony Hutson will be the headline act and rant on CCM/Liberals/BLM/Opine his theory on how IFB women shouldn't look good and just stay in the kitchen and of course Tony will break into his Stevie Ray Vaughn impression and slam emasculated girly men who left IFB for the Hellsong.

Well Larry Brown says he's never had a television set in his life and brags about it in this clip. Sadly he doesn't do his Gallagher impression. In IFB Comedy, Brown was Gallagher, Tony Hutson was Sam Kinison, and of course Jack Hyles was Don Rickles.