IFB Preacher Clips

Ah, yes . . . Elvis and the Beatles. Today's rebellious teens only listen to the finest of their grandparents' music from before their parents were born.

And heavens, don't let them start listening to Hootie! Before you know it, they'll have progressed to 4 Non Blondes and Color Me Badd.

Last edited:
Ah, yes . . . Elvis and the Beatles. Today's rebellious teens only listen to the finest of their grandparents' music from before their parents were born.

And heavens, don't let them start listening to Hootie! Before you know it, they'll have progressed to 4 Non Blondes and Color Me Badd.

Funny how Hyles knew what was in the pop culture but didn't want anyone else to know.

To reiterate what I said on the "reveal yourself" thread:

From now on, this is the appropriate (and the only appropriate) place for IFB Sermon Clips tweets.

As one of @IFBSermons 3000+ subscribers, I already see his posts on Twitter. I don't need to see a repeat here, much less spammed all over the FFF.

Since you are capable of only one barely funny joke ("IFB Hero _______ calls out [liberal|SJW|skinny jeans wearing|soy boy] preacher boy _______," you are restricted to one location to tell it.

Thank you.