I'm back...

abcaines

Staff member
Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Remember me? I went by "acaines". I watched the old forum fade as everyone migrated to FB. I finally had my fill of social media all together. I often think of the old characters on the FFF. Just sitting here and decided to look up the old gang. So who is still around?

I am! :) I, too, watched as the old FFF disappeared and ended up being the shell that it is today...nobody there under the FFF...This forum has been around a good long while, though.

Hey, welcome back! Yes I remember you. Social media has done it s fair share of damage on a lot of small sites like ours. How's life been treating you and what have you been up to?

Hey, welcome back! Yes I remember you. Social media has done it s fair share of damage on a lot of small sites like ours. How's life been treating you and what have you been up to?
I think life has been treating everyone the same way 😰.
I've been involved with the Christian Motorcyclist Association for some years now and the opportunities to reach out to a very dark world have been phenomenal. I've been pushed beyond my comfort zone and experiencing God's grace in unimaginable ways.

I am! :) I, too, watched as the old FFF disappeared and ended up being the shell that it is today...nobody there under the FFF...This forum has been around a good long while, though.
Yeah, I remember just about 20 years ago, when I first joined, the lively chat sessions and the deep discussions in the threads. Having lost touch with the IFB world, I was curious to see how it was going. Having received much of my early discipleship within those circles, it was interesting to see where things had gone. It also provided perspective on my own walk.

I think life has been treating everyone the same way 😰.
I've been involved with the Christian Motorcyclist Association for some years now and the opportunities to reach out to a very dark world have been phenomenal. I've been pushed beyond my comfort zone and experiencing God's grace in unimaginable ways.
did i know you on any of the old forums?.... i;ve been around the FFF since 2004...... 2 family members DeepSix and RunsWithScissors were also on older versions of the FFF..... but not this one..... (and not the 2 trolls who joined this forum under those same names..... my dad and my sister are not members here)......

.....i came into christianity from a dark world..... and have worked in different street ministries to try and help other people get out of it.... .the latest ministry was very dangerous and required the help of law enforcement...... . some have come out of that world and gotten saved.... but some took what help they could get and went right back into it..... and now... .. with fewer police being able to respond or help us out.... the dark world is only becoming darker and more dangerous to even get close to.... ....there are people who want to hurt us out there.. .. and other people who would be happy to see them do it...... and would do nothing but stand by ...recording what they did to us.. then put it on a youtube video......

Last edited:
did i know you on any of the old forums?.... i;ve been around the FFF since 2004...... 2 family members DeepSix and RunsWithScissors were also on older versions of the FFF..... but not this one..... (and not the 2 trolls who joined this forum under those same names..... my dad and my sister are not members here)......

.....i came into christianity from a dark world..... and have worked in different street ministries to try and help other people get out of it.... .one was with the help of law enforcement...... . some have come out of it and gotten saved.... but some took what help they could get and went right back into it..... and now... .. with fewer police being able to respond or help us out.... the dark world is only becoming darker and dangerous to even get close to.... ....there are people who want to hurt us out there.. .. and other people who would be happy to see them do it...... and would do nothing but stand by ...recording what they did.. then put it on a youtube video......
You are from Hawaii, right? I'm recognizing names but it's difficult to remember more than that.

Yeah, I remember just about 20 years ago, when I first joined, the lively chat sessions and the deep discussions in the threads. Having lost touch with the IFB world, I was curious to see how it was going. Having received much of my early discipleship within those circles, it was interesting to see where things had gone. It also provided perspective on my own walk.
There isn't nearly as much action. Social media proliferation has taken its toll, among other things. There are a handful of posters that semi-regularly banter stuff about, mostly light-hearted exchanges. The only real "fighting" of any similar nature of the old forum is when a newbie wanders into the waters, but that fighting is almost always due to having to beat back trolls and sock-puppets. Glad you dropped by again, and if ya get time come on up to the main forum and mix it up a bit.

You are from Hawaii, right? I'm recognizing names but it's difficult to remember more than that.
yes.... that;s me.... :cool:.... . originally joined under the name of chupacabra... but then within a week or so started using my real middle name aleshanee... ..that is the name i;ve used on all versions of the fff ever since....

On the bright side, it has been a while since anyone has come onto this forum to promote Ruckmanism or Monophysitism, or to peddle German driver's licenses. And we got through the entire Easter season this year without anyone bringing up the Wednesday crucifixion. But we did have to mix it up with a dead Senator recently (Strom Thurmond, no less).

I seem to recall the spambot's handle was "IamamAngel" and I always found it ironic that he didn't even spell the phrase correctly.