In other news....

Just John

Elect
Reaction score
Despite those claiming her demise, Megyn Kelly's FOX program  averaged 2.52 million viewers in the first quarter, its most-watched quarter ever.*

And for those critical of FOX in general for their overall "biased" reporting against Trump (as if),  for the first quarter, Fox News was the most-watched cable network in prime time and total day, a first for the network.  ?The O?Reilly Factor? averaged 3.41 million viewers, its best since 2012. Proving you can definitely get both sides from FOX.

*Lord knows I have been wrong about Trump's popularity in the past however. :)

I love Megyn Kelly! Besides being one of the two most gorgeous women on Fox News (the other is IMO Harris Faulkner), she's tough, smart and fair, and fiery when necessary,

Izdaari said:
I love Megyn Kelly! Besides being one of the two most gorgeous women on Fox News (the other is IMO Harris Faulkner), she tough, smart and fair, and fiery when necessary,

Why are being sexist in promoting her beauty?

Howard Stern got her to talk about her husband's penis size and her sex life. She's also appeared in Maxim.... The we all know how Maxim prmotes the hard news cycle....

Izdaari said:
I love Megyn Kelly! Besides being one of the two most gorgeous women on Fox News (the other is IMO Harris Faulkner), she's tough, smart and fair, and fiery when necessary,

I like Megyn Kelly, but I don't think she's that beautiful.  Patty Ann Brown and Lauren Green are much more gorgeous, IMO.  And Lauren Green is brilliant and multi-talented (great pianist, I hear). 

Izdaari said:
Yeah, that was sexist of me. Do you really care? I don't. I appreciate beautiful people, men or women,

I just messing with you Izzy. Just trying to be a leftist for minute :)

praise_yeshua said:
Why not share your source John?

Oh brother.  ::) Will these be enough for you?  :)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-fox-news-idUSKCN0WV222

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/03/30/fox-news-channel-ratings-top-all-cable-networks-for-first-time/

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/watch/fox-news-tops-ratings-in-first-quarter-of-2016/vp-BBr7xs5

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/story/0002/20160329/L2N1711BR_1285108738

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160329006358/en/FOX-News-Channel-Tops-Basic-Cable-Quarter

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/ratings-fox-news-tops-all-of-cable-total-viewers-q1-cnn-up-triple-digits-1201741012/

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/03/31/fox-news-channel-first-quarter-ratings-up-double-digits-in-primetime-adults-25-54-from-first-quarter-2014/

From "The Hill" website today discussing Trump's regular morning host role ;) on Fox and Friends this morning:

"Fox on Wednesday also played remarks from Fields's colleague, former Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro, on Megyn Kelly's show the night before, in which Shapiro slammed the Trump campaign for "lying" about the incident. Shapiro said Lewandowski "yanked and bruised" Fields, and noted that the Trump campaign's narrative on the story had shifted.

"It's another Megyn Kelly hit," Trump responded.

When a co-host noted before moving on to another question that the audio played for Trump was not Kelly, the businessman took another shot at the anchor, with whom he has feuded for months.

"Well, it was her show. And frankly, you can have Megyn Kelly," Trump said.

"She does a great job, she had a debate, and it was the top issue of the day," co-host Brian Kilmeade said, defending his colleague's segment from the previous night on Lewandowski.

"Maybe she does a good job for you; she doesn't do a good job for me," Trump said, before claiming that "if she wouldn't report on Donald Trump, her ratings would go down in half."

"That's not true," Kilmeade pushed back. "Her ratings were through the roof before you ran for president."

"Oh really? And how many times was I on her show?" Trump continued.

No, it really IS all about me - DT ;)  I think Trump wants Kelly.  Bad! LOL

Just John said:
praise_yeshua said:

Oh brother.  ::) Will these be enough for you?  :)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-fox-news-idUSKCN0WV222

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/03/30/fox-news-channel-ratings-top-all-cable-networks-for-first-time/

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/watch/fox-news-tops-ratings-in-first-quarter-of-2016/vp-BBr7xs5

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/story/0002/20160329/L2N1711BR_1285108738

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160329006358/en/FOX-News-Channel-Tops-Basic-Cable-Quarter

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/ratings-fox-news-tops-all-of-cable-total-viewers-q1-cnn-up-triple-digits-1201741012/

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/03/31/fox-news-channel-first-quarter-ratings-up-double-digits-in-primetime-adults-25-54-from-first-quarter-2014/

Are confused what year you're in ?

Just John said:
From "The Hill" website today discussing Trump's regular morning host role ;) on Fox and Friends this morning:

"Fox on Wednesday also played remarks from Fields's colleague, former Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro, on Megyn Kelly's show the night before, in which Shapiro slammed the Trump campaign for "lying" about the incident. Shapiro said Lewandowski "yanked and bruised" Fields, and noted that the Trump campaign's narrative on the story had shifted.

"It's another Megyn Kelly hit," Trump responded.

When a co-host noted before moving on to another question that the audio played for Trump was not Kelly, the businessman took another shot at the anchor, with whom he has feuded for months.

"Well, it was her show. And frankly, you can have Megyn Kelly," Trump said.

"She does a great job, she had a debate, and it was the top issue of the day," co-host Brian Kilmeade said, defending his colleague's segment from the previous night on Lewandowski.

"Maybe she does a good job for you; she doesn't do a good job for me," Trump said, before claiming that "if she wouldn't report on Donald Trump, her ratings would go down in half."

"That's not true," Kilmeade pushed back. "Her ratings were through the roof before you ran for president."

"Oh really? And how many times was I on her show?" Trump continued.

No, it really IS all about me - DT ;)  I think Trump wants Kelly.  Bad! LOL

Fields as  scheduled to be on the show and backed out. She knows she lied. I'll be glad to break down for you if you'll stick around.

You don't bruise instantly. It takes a couple of days before a bruise will show. Even then... It's not light brown like the bruise she claims Corey made.

People have already blown up the video in quesrion. Corey grabbed her upper arm. Not her lower arm. She didnt get the bruise from Corey.

She was warned by the Secret Service to not get close. She did. Corey pulled her back.

She originally said that she was almost pulled to the ground. Another lie.

praise_yeshua said:

07-minister.jpg

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I say, that the gangster and war criminal Bill O'Reilly did not have 3.41 million viewers. I triple guarantee you, there are no viewers. O'Reilly is committing suicide. He is in a quagmire from which he cannot emerge except dead.  All Fox tells is lies, lies, and more lies."

praise_yeshua said:
Fields as  scheduled to be on the show and backed out. She knows she lied. I'll be glad to break down for you if you'll stick around.

You don't bruise instantly. It takes a couple of days before a bruise will show. Even then... It's not light brown like the bruise she claims Corey made.

People have already blown up the video in quesrion. Corey grabbed her upper arm. Not her lower arm. She didnt get the bruise from Corey.

She was warned by the Secret Service to not get close. She did. Corey pulled her back.

My post wan't really about this issue but about Trump and his expectation that reporters are supposed to "do him good". But, since you brought it up.

Lewandowsky: ?You are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.?

Praise Yeshua: "Corey grabbed her upper arm. Not her lower arm"  "...Corey pulled her back."

Will you answer just one question? Are you lying or is Lewandowsky lying? No spin. Just a name.

Just John said:
praise_yeshua said:
Fields was scheduled to be on the show and backed out. She knows she lied. I'll be glad to break down for you if you'll stick around.

People have already blown up the video in question. Corey grabbed her upper arm. Not her lower arm. She didn't get the bruise from Corey.

My post wan't really about this issue but about Trump and his expectation that reporters are supposed to "do him good". But, since you brought it up.

Lewandowsky: ?You are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.?

Praise Yeshua: "Corey grabbed her upper arm. Not her lower arm"  "...Corey pulled her back."

Will you answer just one question? Are you lying or is Lewandowsky lying? No spin. Just a name.

Corey didn't know her. That is why he said what he said. He didn't make the connection.

praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:
praise_yeshua said:
Fields was scheduled to be on the show and backed out. She knows she lied. I'll be glad to break down for you if you'll stick around.

People have already blown up the video in question. Corey grabbed her upper arm. Not her lower arm. She didn't get the bruise from Corey.

Corey didn't know her. That is why he said what he said. He didn't make the connection.

Just couldn't do it could you?

So why not say, "I don't remember this women"?  I'm sure he doesn't know all of the people in Trump's rallies. Nope. He said she was "delusional".  There was a recording of it all over Twitter the day it happened and he tweeted he "didn't touch her" and "she was delusional". He could see clearly he did. Five of Field's co-workers believed her enough to resign by the following day in protest of Breitbart's failure to back her up. There is also a contemporaneous recording of the remarks she made at the time. It doesn't look all that egregious to me but it was the lack of apology and the attacking as "delusional" that caused the charges to be pressed. 

Not the first time he has lied about such things. Supposedly he didn't grab that protester's collar either.  He is a known hot-head even in the Trump campaign and it has been reported that a group of staffers (unnamed to be fair) were going to Trump to have him fired until Trump won in NH.

Trump = "I could kill someone on 5th Ave and I don't think it would matter"

(best I can remember the quote)

Just John said:
praise_yeshua said:
Just John said:
praise_yeshua said:

Just couldn't do it could you?

So why not say, "I don't remember this women"?  I'm sure he doesn't know all of the people in Trump's rallies. Nope. He said she was "delusional".  There was a recording of it all over Twitter the day it happened and he tweeted he "didn't touch her" and "she was delusional". He could see clearly he did. Five of Field's co-workers believed her enough to resign by the following day in protest of Breitbart's failure to back her up. There is also a contemporaneous recording of the remarks she made at the time. It doesn't look all that egregious to me but it was the lack of apology and the attacking as "delusional" that caused the charges to be pressed. 

Not the first time he has lied about such things. Supposedly he didn't grab that protester's collar either.  He is a known hot-head even in the Trump campaign and it has been reported that a group of staffers (unnamed to be fair) were going to Trump to have him fired until Trump won in NH.

Trump = "I could kill someone on 5th Ave and I don't think it would matter"

(best I can remember the quote)

Its a plausible explanation. He may have lied. Some people just don't pay attention to what they're doing.

Make your own decision..... but don't say its not a valid explanation.

I don't believe Rafael Edward Cruz didn't know for 40 plus years that he was a Canadian Citizen by birth. I don't believe him. Obviously you do.

The ratings are in. CNN townhall last night with Trump had over 4 million viewers. He beat Kelly..  Head to Head by over 2 million viewers. Almost triple her number in key democraphics. 

JJ was using stats from 2015.

In fact. Trump had over a million more viewers in the 9Pm hour than Rafael Edward Cruz had in the 8pm hour.

You guys are missing the whole point .

I'm not a trump guy but I love to watch him work.

He plays the media like a violin. I suspect fox's numbers will continue to go up as will trumps. People want to see the fight. The more he gets his name in the press the more free publicity he gets. Self funding by *$#. He's letting the media (who mostly hate him) do most of the marketing. 

I cringe at some of the things he says but they make news every time. Bernie who??? Cruz, never heard of him.
His supporters eat this stuff up. Its all about PR & marketing.