In so-called Complete Dispensationalism ....

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
... are we to continue the mandate given to Adam & Eve to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

Why or why not?

"I am the resident "skeptic, critic, purveyor of doubt, self-contradicting, silly, weak-minded, ridiculous, inconsistent, superstitious zealot, deceptive equivocator, hell-bent, disbeliever, contemptuous, doubter, hypocrite, thumb twittler, lying, jackass..." -FSSL

"I am a know-nothing bozo." - UGC (both of them)
Nothing about the Bible, nothing about doctrine, just constant insults for the sake of insulting.

You are a "Christian" moderator / leader on these forums. Why has no one checked your activity yet.

Nothing about the Bible, nothing about doctrine, just constant insults for the sake of insulting.

You are a "Christian" moderator / leader on these forums. Why has no one checked your activity yet.
In the words of your lord and saviour: Blow it out your nose, you conceited ass.

In the words of your lord and saviour: Blow it out your nose, you conceited ass.
So this is an Admin here who just said, "In the words of Jesus: Blow it out your nose, you conceited ass."

How in the world are you trying to convince people are you a Christian.

Their system is so complete that they have no answer.

So this is an Admin here who just said "In the words of Jesus: Blow it out your nose, you conceited ass."
I didn't say "Jesus," Ruckmanoid crybaby. You merely doctored a quotation by me again (in other words, you're still a chronic liar).

For the record:

• "Blow it out your nose, kid" is a quotation from UGC's Lord and Saviour, Peter S. Ruckman, in the Bible Believer's Bulletin of August 1994.
  • "You conceited ass" was the response of Peter S. Ruckman, the Pope of Catholic Boy UGC, to James White as he ran away from White's debate challenge like the little runt bully coward he was, in 1995.

Remember, when the UGC Crybaby Twins pretend to be offended by my language, they're only pointing the finger at their own false messiah, Peter S. Ruckman.

Now the owner and leader of this smear operation, FSSL, misquotes UGC as being the one who said that quote.

What you are quoting there was something your sidekick Ransom, also an Admin and "Christian" leader here, said:

I didn't say "Jesus,"
You said "Lord and savior". Every Christian's Lord and savior is Jesus Christ.

You behave and speak like a demonically possessed Satanist.

These forums are compromised. Wake up, people. Dispensationalism and the KJV is under attack. This tells you what Satan is threatened by.

Ruckmanoid cultists aren't Christians. They're twice the son of hell that Petey was.
Notice the relentless campaign to smear Peter Ruckman.

No scriptural argument to back up such a claim, just relentless 1-or-2 sentence smear posts with little to no actual content except baseless insults and trying to scare everyone away from Ruckman.

These undercover forum trolls are terrified of Ruckman, people. They are terrified. Absolutely petrified.

Clearly Ruckman was a threat to the kingdom of Satan.

Everyone should go read his books.

Aw. You gonna fake cry some more?
More childish posts coming from this supposed "Christian" leader / Admin of these forums.

Nothing about the Bible, nothing about doctrine, nothing about the serious things going on in the world of Christendom, just baseless 1-or-2 sentence insults out of the blue with little to no other content other than pure, baseless smear campaigning.

Nothing about the Bible
Quoting the Bible at a Ruckmanoid cultist is casting pearls before swine. You clowns don't even believe the "final authority" you pretend you're defending. Otherwise, you wouldn't be such a liar.

UGC is here to expose the smear campaign operation that is "FFF" (666, as "F" is the 6th letter of the alphabet).

UGC is here to expose the smear campaign operation that is "FFF" (666, as "F" is the 6th letter of the alphabet).
Numerology is Ruckmanoid cultic superstition. The false messiah Petey taught it, you believe it, that settles it.