In today's news, a burlesque dancer feels disrespected...

Smellin Coffee said:
Yeah, Jesus would NEVER defend a slut!

The lovely and talented Mizz Hotpants wasn't looking for redemption, but validation. Jesus would lump her in with the scribes and Pharisees, not the weak and heavy-laden.

Ransom said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Yeah, Jesus would NEVER defend a slut!

The lovely and talented Mizz Hotpants wasn't looking for redemption, but validation. Jesus would lump her in with the scribes and Pharisees, not the weak and heavy-laden.

giphy.gif

ItinerantPreacher said:
The other possibility here is she was doing it to gain attention. She maintains a website, describes herself as a trained actor, offers classes on burlesque and calls herself "The Pelvis of Justice".

Wouldn't surprise me to learn she was looking for attention in the first place. Any publicity is good publicity.

Well I know I didn't google her so that part of the plan failed.  :)

Ransom said:

Scribes, Pharisees, and Maggie McMuffin.  Yeah, that makes sense.

$

Mr. Hall said:

Sorry, I don't take theological advice from unbelieving stooges. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

Ransom said:
Mr. Hall said:

Sorry, I don't take theological advice from unbelieving stooges. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

Theological advice?  None proffered.  Just an observation that likening Maggie McMuffin to Scribes and Pharisees is moronic. 

Maggie's right:  You and the pilots need sensitivity training.

$