In which Avery confesses serious difficulty with humour

Steven Avery

Elect
Reaction score
Scott, just a little correction to your BVDB censored forum post.  The reason I can not use Bill Brown's name on CARM is that he reports it to CARM as against CARM TOS. 

Steven Avery

Steven Avery said:
Scott, just a little correction to your BVDB censored forum post.  The reason I can not use Bill Brown's name on CARM is that he reports it to CARM as against CARM TOS. 

Bless your heart!

But when I said you couldn't utter his name without bursting into flames, a normal person would take it as an obvious joke, not  a fact in need of "correction." Hence the appropriate response is, "Ha ha, good one Scott."

Scott, can I help it if you are poor at supposed humor?   

The real point is that I welcome discussion with Bill Brown, as Bill Brown, which he prevents on CARM (putting aside how the discussions poof away after time.)

And if the discussion is sensible, on point, to the Bible issues.  In fact, I am always looking for any AV-contras capable of a real discussion, iron sharpeneth.

Steven Avery

Steven Avery said:
Scott, can I help it if you are poor at supposed humor?

Steve, are you saying that when I said you would spontaneously combust if you uttered the name Bill Brown, you couldn't tell if it was a joke or not?

Since this was off-topic for the other thread, I've split it off into its own.

Stevie is referring to this, BTW. He just can't respond there due to an inability to follow the rules.

Ransom said:
He just can't respond there due to an inability to follow the rules.
Really?

Why don't you quote the said rules and the supposed "inability". 

You might also quote the dozen discussions when AV-contras were upset that the pure Bible was being defended point-to-point. 

They can dish out insults and invective and accusations .. however the contras lose in the "marketplace of ideas", when the topic is the Christian and the authority and majesty and excellence of the Bible.

Steven Avery

Steven Avery said:
Why don't you quote the said rules and the supposed "inability". 

Nothing to do with me. I wasn't there. Quit whining.

And how do I quote "inability"?  Do you understand how words work?

> Nothing to do with me. I wasn't there.

So you accused from ignorance. Clear enough.

And you brought your accusation over here, years later, without knowing anything about the history.  Typical.

Petty  does as petty is.

Steven

Steven Avery said:
And you brought your accusation over here,

Says the man who feels the need to make a federal case "over here" about an offhand comment posted "over there." Hypocrisy, thy name is Avery.

years later, without knowing anything about the history. 

By "accusation" I assume you mean "fact," and it seems clear you have never heard of "reading," as I was able to bring myself up to speed on the circumstances of your becoming persona non grata, simply by reading the forum as well as checking the member list to learn that you were, indeed, banned.