Is God angry with sin , and was sin the Sovereign plan of God ?

Leatherneck0311

Elect
Reaction score
I have asked Calvinists, “Is God angry and grieved with sin?” They have answered, “Yes.” Then I’ve asked, “Was sin the secret Sovereign plan of God?” They have answered, “Yes.” Then I’ve asked, “So you’re saying that God is angry and grieved with His own secret Sovereign plan?” They don’t know how to answer that. https://biblicaltruthresources.word...uthor-of-sin-calvinism-refuted-jesse-morrell/. This verse proves Calvinism is wrong.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jas 1:13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil,neither tempteth he any man:

I used to have imaginary friends too.
Lol, so which is it ? Is God angry against sin and is sin apart of the sovereign decree of God ? I have heard so much twisted dribble from Calvinist about God ordaining man to sin for His good pleasure, and they can’t have it both ways.

Lol, so which is it ? Is God angry against sin and is sin apart of the sovereign decree of God ? I have heard so much twisted dribble from Calvinist about God ordaining man to sin for His good pleasure, and they can’t have it both ways.
Why don't you explain it and teach us something?
God is angry against sin correct ? God preordained everything including sin according to some Calvinist correct ? So is God angry with His sovereign plan ?

Yes, we know you like to make up imaginary conversations in your head so you can refute them here. That's nothing new.
Keep running that however does not change that God is angry against sin, and if it is God’s sovereign plan that we sin is God angry with His sovereign plan that causes sin in men ?

Proverbs 26:4
So when a Calvinist is exposed with twisting of scripture just call it folly and ignore the truth, got ya. 1 God hates and is angry with sin. 2. God preordains men to sin. 3. Is God angry with His sovereign plan of preordaining men to sin ?

So when a Calvinist is exposed with twisting of scripture just call it folly and ignore the truth, got ya. 1 God hates and is angry with sin. 2. God preordains men to sin. 3. Is God angry with His sovereign plan of preordaining men to sin ?

Got ya, when confronted with the truth you run and hide behind a scripture. God hates sin =truth. God preordained men to sin = a lie. God isn’t angry with His soverginity because God never preordained men to sin. See how easy that was.

God is angry against sin correct ? God preordained everything including sin according to some Calvinist correct ? So is God angry with His sovereign plan ?
You are sounding like an unbelieving scoffer right now! Is this truly what you are? I asked you to tell us YOUR POSITION! How do you reason out that God is or is NOT angry with his sovereign plan?

Don't just bad-mouth the Calvinist position, give us a position that is theologically and scripturally superior!

TEACH US O GREAT ONE!

Is God sovereign over all or is he not? For what reason would he allow sin to exist and to run its course and how would everything work according to his plan? Was sin an unfortunate and unplanned occurrence that took God by surprise?

Explain your position and how you have arrived at your conclusion. Show your work.

have asked Calvinists, “Is God angry and grieved with sin?” They have answered, “Yes.” Then I’ve asked, “Was sin the secret Sovereign plan of God?” They have answered, “Yes.” Then I’ve asked, “So you’re saying that God is angry and grieved with His own secret Sovereign plan?” They don’t know how to answer that. https://biblicaltruthresources.word...uthor-of-sin-calvinism-refuted-jesse-morrell/. This verse proves Calvinism is wrong.
Unchecked Copy Box

Jas 1:13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil,neither tempteth he any man: Do you see the last part of Jas. 1:13 ? If God preordained any to sin then the verse would be a lie. Sin never took God by surprise , which does not mean He preordained men to sin. Every time I see a Calvinist blame God for the evil that men do I have the same thought you accused me of , which is only an unbelieving scoffer could accuse God of preordaining evil. Is this truly what you are ? Theologically superior is understanding that God is Holy, and cannot be brought down by being accused of evil by men who supposedly love and follow Him, and who have no understanding of His Separation and holiness. Satan and mankind needed no help ( pre-programming)from God to sin they were capable of that on their own.

I'm not hiding behind Scripture, I'm applying it correctly. You're a Proverbs 26:4 case study.
Not even close ! You’re hanging on to your blasphemous belief that God preordained sin(evil) in man, which would make Him evil, duplicitous, and a liar , which He is not duplicitous, evil, nor a liar. If your theology contradicts scripture you might want to dump your theology and start over placing all of your faith in Jesus not in men. P.S. I am real close to applying this scripture to you—>
Unchecked Copy Box
Tit 3:10 - A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Last edited:
P.S. I am real close to applying this scripture to you—> Tit 3:10 - A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
So why the holdup? Reject away. I don't crave the acceptance of fools; indeed, I won't stoop to engaging your foolish arguments (Proverbs 26:4).