Is it ok if I revive the old Staves off Zombies joke?

BandGuy

Elect
Reaction score
It's not even on the front page of Bing anymore.  For all the newbies, perhaps Ransom could recount the legend of Staves off Zombies?  :D

Ahem. It's "staveoffzombies," for which, if you will google, you will find out that this FFF and the fleabag forum are the #1 and #2 hits respectively. :)

For the newbies: "Staveoffzombies" was an FFFer who posted, very briefly, back in 2007 on the previous incarnation of this forum. His participation was basically limited to a Super Bowl-related thread in which he announced he would be eating wings.

A few months later, he came back and asked if it would be possible for his account to be deleted, because his friends who were googling his name were finding hits on the FFF, and he didn't want to be associated with fundamentalism. Naturally, it became a "project" to vault the FFF to the top of the Google hit list for searches on "staveoffzombies." This happened.  By September, staveoffzombies was back again to tell us how much he hated us all with the hot, hot passion of a million white-hot suns.

Some people just don't deserve to be forgotten.

If we really want to staveoffzombies , we will keep this thread, about staveoffzombies alive.

Anishinaabe

staveoffzombies? I thought you said shaveoffzombies

subllibrm said:
staveoffzombies? I thought you said shaveoffzombies

Tried that. They come back in a couple days, and they're usually rougher.

staveoffzombies was one of my very favorites.  staveoffzombies was just a poor man from a poor family,
because it's easy come, easy go, little high, little low.
Nothing really matter to me....staveoffzombies.  I know it might be a little lame, but hey, we are speaking of staveoffzombies, so I think I should be given a little latitude.  Perhaps, some of my more poetic zombies might do better with staveoffzombies.

I remember stavesoffzombies!  I wish stavesoffzombies well in whatever endeavors he has undertaken since the legendary stavesoffzombies Super Bowl party.

stavesoffzombies? stavesoffzombies! He owes me money!

staveoffzombies? You know, I think I dated his sister once. Starveoffzombies. Only problem was you can't starveoffzombies LOL. Anyway, staveoffzombies was, as my grandmother used to say about weird people, a queer duck. Here's to you, staveoffzombies, wherever you may be.

:D :)

p.s. this is a fun thread!! LOL

HeDied4U said:
Only problem was you can't starveoffzombies LOL.

They eat brains, don't they? You just have to send the right people into the room.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Ransom said:
HeDied4U said:

They eat brains, don't they? You just have to send the right people into the room.

Lock them in the Capital building in DC.

Good point.  LOL!!  They'd starve in a hurry.

:)

HeDied4U said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Ransom said:
HeDied4U said:

Lock them in the Capital building in DC.

Good point.  LOL!!  They'd starve in a hurry.

:)

Are we talking about starveoffzombies or staveoffzombies? I'm confused. If it is staveoffzombies, I think it is best done with claymores and three round bursts to the brain pan. If its starveoffzombies, then locking them in just about any building in Washington D.C. would do it rather nicely. However, I do believe we are talking about staveoffzombies....mostly.

:p