Islam's view of Jesus

Gringo

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
In light of recent posts, please don't take this as confrontational. I am just sharing, that's all. Today, we went to a Pakistani and Indian buffet (SO good). And in the lobby of the restaurant, there were Muslim tracts, much like Christians have Chick tracts or Sword tracts. And I saw one about Jesus. So I took it home with me and I thought you might like to read it. Please forgive my photography - it leaves a little to be desire. I was trying to photograph each page of the tract on the arm of my chair. Sorry about that.

I thought those of you that aren't familiar with Islam's view of Jesus, would be interested to read this. The sharing of this tract does not mean that I'm attacking your beliefs about Christ. I'm just sharing this with you.

original_c55a8ada-3bed-45b1-b2a3-9b0f4a755e6d_20230806_151415.jpg

original_c35a8ad2-4681-41a6-9f4c-3964a9a7a0e5_20230806_151435.jpg

original_6e13202b-16b6-43cf-8419-2c8cc2dbb3db_20230806_151522.jpg

20230806_151555.jpg

20230806_151626.jpg

original_9cd35f34-4e22-4b7f-bab2-cef469612222_20230806_152943.jpg

That first paragraph under "Jesus as God" sums up everything that is wrong with Islamic theology.

In light of recent posts, please don't take this as confrontational. I am just sharing, that's all. Today, we went to a Pakistani and Indian buffet (SO good). And in the lobby of the restaurant, there were Muslim tracts, much like Christians have Chick tracts or Sword tracts. And I saw one about Jesus. So I took it home with me and I thought you might like to read it. Please forgive my photography - it leaves a little to be desire. I was trying to photograph each page of the tract on the arm of my chair. Sorry about that.

I thought those of you that aren't familiar with Islam's view of Jesus, would be interested to read this. The sharing of this tract does not mean that I'm attacking your beliefs about Christ. I'm just sharing this with you.

Except that Jesus affirmed His divinity and received the worship of men.

But why would you care if one understood the Muslim view of Jesus, if it weren't to sew doubt in the minds of His disciples, and to somehow lend a quality of devotion or sanctity to the denial of His deity.

And thereby rob Him of His authority, and, as I asserted in our first encounter, an acceptance of your 'identity'?

Except that Jesus affirmed His divinity and received the worship of men.

But why would you care if one understood the Muslim view of Jesus, if it weren't to sew doubt in the minds of His disciples, and to somehow lend a quality of devotion or sanctity to the denial of His deity.

And thereby rob Him of His authority, and, as I asserted in our first encounter, an acceptance of your 'identity'?

Lol. Alayman's virtue signaling is somehow the intro to my citation.