Isn't the KJV Perfect?

No, it's called the streets, son.

A squeaky-clean pharisee in his High Rapunzel Tower brushing his hair like a little girl reading New York Times best-seller books wouldn't understand.

Why don't you get consistent and call out Ransom on any of his 100 insults. Of course not, you're too much of a pansy boy.

Easy to spot a group of beta male losers who've been peer pressured their entire lives to band wagon with whatever social hierarchy is around them out of fear. Another reason God gives you over to delusional heretical beliefs after you harden your heart toward his truth in favor of going with the crowd.

In the end you've even went so far as to make yourself into the enemy of God's word by attacking it, but you're so incredibly blinded, stiff-necked, and heart-hardened by that time that you can't even see you're attacking the Holy word of God. You literally spend more time and effort attacking the word of God more than Atheists and Satanists do! That's demonic.

Because you now hate the idea that God's words could be in any way "absolute", you fight to make them as unknowable and "scattered" as possible. You'd rather be your own God and rip the Bible apart to make it say what you want, because any truly definitive words would rob you of your wiggle room to interpret everything he said 100 different ways until you find the one that makes you feel good. Then when called on this, your crowd always backs up and goes "Oh, no, no, we respect God's word! We believe in the infallibility of the word of God!" You are the most duplicitous group of losers, and it's time Christianity as a whole got a rehaul. No more fake, whitewashed tombs full of dead men's bones with their paper degrees from compromised "seminaries".

The big boys are in town, now. All your politics and appeals to being a "nice guy" with smooth, slick talk won't save you anymore. Get right or get wrong. It's UGC on the scene, the time for all the B.S., pompous pseudo-scholarship from airheads with mediocre IQ's who want so badly to convince everyone they're at the level of intellectuals and scientists, to get rocked.

Your spirit of Ahab reeks to high heaven. Your doctrines have led America and the 1st world down the toilet. Shut your mouth and bow your head if you have any dignity or grace left in you. You've had time to produce results, and the whole world of Christendom sees them. You get more passive and political, we go harder and get more real. Put up or shut up. This isn't the boy scouts.

Your acting like women has brought in the transgender movement and the blurring of gender lines. You will not be treated like men until you act like it.
Interesting reply. You start off by letting me know that you use coarse language because it's "street" language. So you confess to giving in to peer pressure to fit in on the "streets". Then tell me I'm some how giving in to peer pressure because of this fantasy you have created of who I am and what you believe. I'll simply leave you with:

James 1:26-27
If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless.
Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

A.K.A. Koine. Get used to it, because a lot more's coming.

No, I chose which culture to identify with. I've lived in both upper-class and lower-class areas, and anyone who has already knows that much of the upper-class (especially in today's culture, and especially in leftist areas) is riddled with fake, pampered, inexperienced airheads who float around like fairies in their sheltered arrogance where they can read best-seller books that make them feel good about themselves.

You might be surprised to know the "streets" not only are more down to earth and keep it real, but are not dumb, contrary to what popular ivory white tower "scholars" believe in their own privately elevated, isolated minds.

You worship a God who took on flesh and walked the "streets", son. We are his people. Not the Laodicean rich kids.
I'm definitely familiar with street language-I used to say that I lost half my vocabulary when I got saved. Now I'm genuinely intrigued do also partake in other "street" activities? Heavy drinking/drugs? If you don't I'm not trying to be insulting just trying to better understand the Ruckmanite worldview.

Those are "street" activities? In the pampered areas I've lived, the rich kids there did FAR more drugs, and EXPENSIVE ones at that, than the "streets" you're trying to speak for.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"I'm definitely familiar with street language"

No, you just lost half of your manhood. You, along with most fat, comfortable, sheltered 1st world Christian "men", have simply been brainwashed and pacified by blue pill culture.
It's really as simple as that.

If we were living barely a few short centuries ago and Paul Revere came rolling through your town, you and your soy boy crew would probably send your wives out with muskets and make fun of any "emotional" men actually making a stand and fighting for what's right. Doing those things is "emotional", so the women should handle it while you rot away on your couch eating donuts watching TV and reading your NIV waiting for daddy government to send your next free stimulus check.
Paul Revere didn't have to swing by to pick me up I went to the recruiting station and volunteered.

By all means, go....
And on that note, UGC, who doesn't play well with others, is muzzled for a week. Enjoy your vacation. Feel free to practice your "street language" out on the streets.

And on that note, UGC, who doesn't play well with others, is muzzled for a week. Enjoy your vacation. Feel free to practice your "street language" out on the streets.
It's the MBA that made him do it. Ruckman always warned us about the dangers of higher education.