Israel is evil.

Smellin Coffee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Electing the Hamas rape gang as your "government" has consequences.

Ah, supporting abuse using the same justification/rhetoric that abusers use.

And you wonder why I left "your" Christianity?

Since you have to borrow from a theistic worldview to use that word “evil” in your judgment of morality, who’s definition of evil are you using?

Actually, national Israel's sin is that they are antichrist, not that they are exterminating Hamas.

And the United States and Genocide Joe are complicit.

Good grief... just how far have you gone down the drain? Do you realize how STUPID you sound? Seems like you're saying you would have wanted to be right there with HAMAS committing all those atrocities with them! Geesh!

Good grief... just how far have you gone down the drain? Do you realize how STUPID you sound? Seems like you're saying you would have wanted to be right there with HAMAS committing all those atrocities with them! Geesh!
Romans 12:22: Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools...

Two thoughts on this:
1) ban Smellin Coffee for being an apostate
2) let him stay so we can hear the opposite side. Watch and learn how others reply

I fall in the second point camp. He has been here since 2013. If you dont want to see him, ignore him. I am amazed at the worldviews which exist today. Ransom and Alayman have excellent responses in this thread.

Good question! I'm glad someone asked instead of pussyfooting around with this reprobate!
I dont see anyone pussyfooting. I see some great responses which have been absurdly responded or not responded to.

By "abuse" you mean Israel's just retribution for the largest slaughter of Jews since the Holocaust, which was committed by the Hamas terrorist organization on October 7.

I don't, really. As evidenced by the above, it's just one more thing for you to be wrong about. And a flimsy excuse. If you weren't a Hamas rape apologist, you'd just concoct some other lie to justify your apostasy.

Last edited:
Two thoughts on this:
1) ban Smellin Coffee for being an apostate
2) let him stay so we can hear the opposite side. Watch and learn how others reply

I fall in the second point camp. He has been here since 2013. If you dont want to see him, ignore him. I am amazed at the worldviews which exist today. Ransom and Alayman have excellent responses in this thread.
I agree. My question to him was more or less rhetorical.

I don’t wonder at all….Hyles did a number on you and to this day you still deal with growing up there. Something you despise so much yet still has such influence on you and your life is sadly ironic.

A couple of corrections.
Its not “our” Christianity that you ‘left’…as I stated before, it was the Hyles version.
You don‘t leave true Christianity (1Jn. 2:19).

as the facts of what really happened in this latest aid truck incident are discovered - expect this story to change dramatically or to disappear from the news entirely.... that is what has happened in the past concerning tales of israeli villany that were later found to be exaggerated or untrue........ ... ...and from what i have been told - the vague accounts that CNN repeated.... gathered entirely from hamas spokesmen... .. and which even cnn admits could not be independently verified.... are not at all what happened...

israel has taken great efforts to avoid causing civilian deaths and injuries - to the point of even losing their own soldiers in combat due to being overly cautious.... .. but when an angry mob frustrated by a chain of events israel had nothing to do with - storms a military checkpoint the soldiers have to take action to avoid being overrun... ...hamas militants and suicide bombers are known to infiltrate civilian crowds waiting their chance to get close to israeli troops....

gathered entirely from hamas spokesmen... .. and which even cnn admits could not be independently verified.... are not at all what happened.

Yep. "The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza said"... nothing believable. The "Palestinian Ministry of Health" is a Hamas propaganda mouthpiece. They were the same agency that said hundreds were killed in that IDF hospital strike that turned out to be a handful of deaths caused by a misfired Hamas rocket striking a nearby parking lot.

Hamas is designated a terrorist organization by the Canadian government--a designation that has remained through four prime ministers of two different parties. I'll believe them over some HAC grad parroting progressive talking points. And hence I see no reason to believe anything coming out of the mouth of Hamas.

Yep. "The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza said"... nothing believable. The "Palestinian Ministry of Health" is a Hamas propaganda mouthpiece. They were the same agency that said hundreds were killed in that IDF hospital strike that turned out to be a handful of deaths caused by a misfired Hamas rocket striking a nearby parking lot.

Hamas is designated a terrorist organization by the Canadian government--a designation that has remained through four prime ministers of two different parties. I'll believe them over some HAC grad parroting progressive talking points. And hence I see no reason to believe anything coming out of the mouth of Hamas.
Hey, don't meld Apostate Smellin' with the likes of me, please.