Israel is evil.

Two thoughts on this:
1) ban Smellin Coffee for being an apostate
2) let him stay so we can hear the opposite side. Watch and learn how others reply

I fall in the second point camp. He has been here since 2013. If you dont want to see him, ignore him. I am amazed at the worldviews which exist today. Ransom and Alayman have excellent responses in this thread.
I go for #2, too.

And sometimes I just go #2. 😜

Two thoughts on this:
1) ban Smellin Coffee for being an apostate
2) let him stay so we can hear the opposite side. Watch and learn how others reply

I fall in the second point camp. He has been here since 2013. If you dont want to see him, ignore him. I am amazed at the worldviews which exist today. Ransom and Alayman have excellent responses in this thread.
At least you're nicer than the owner of the old board. He would have banished him to the basement with me and Duncan and Garza and the others down there.

Y'all love talkin' with Smellin even if you don't admit it. If you want someone here that HATES Trump, invite Route 69 back.

Thanks for letting me slither around too, sometimes.

I dont see anyone pussyfooting. I see some great responses which have been absurdly responded or not responded to.
Some have indeed given some great refutations to SC. I'd be very much in favor of letting him stay, but would be just as happy to see him go. Doesn't really matter... not my site.

Some have indeed given some great refutations to SC. I'd be very much in favor of letting him stay, but would be just as happy to see him go. Doesn't really matter... not my site.
It's obvious that SC is an evangelist for lefty thought (an oxymoron). As annoying as it is to see him spout off his "progressive" rhetoric, one of the things I appreciate about this iteration of the FFF, is the freedom he has to do so.

I think the value of this forum is it is a place where sound thought can share the same stage with absolute lunacy... often coming from the same mind. Seriously, how many of us behaves in our churches the way we do here?

I think the FFF is a big group therapy session for those who have been burned out by a cult of personality masquerading as a sound church. For myself, It helps me to get a different perspective on the road I have been down and where I am trying to go.

I'm just rambling... I'm actually having an awful night... Prayers appreciated... It's nice to take a break from myself for a few minutes.

It's obvious that SC is an evangelist for lefty thought (an oxymoron). As annoying as it is to see him spout off his "progressive" rhetoric, one of the things I appreciate about this iteration of the FFF, is the freedom he has to do so.

I think the value of this forum is it is a place where sound thought can share the same stage with absolute lunacy... often coming from the same mind. Seriously, how many of us behaves in our churches the way we do here?

I think the FFF is a big group therapy session for those who have been burned out by a cult of personality masquerading as a sound church. For myself, It helps me to get a different perspective on the road I have been down and where I am trying to go.

I'm just rambling... I'm actually having an awful night... Prayers appreciated... It's nice to take a break from myself for a few minutes.
Any time, brother. I always loved the FFF...it was through it that I finally came to the conclusion that I needed a break from fundy life. Don't get me wrong, I didn't stop following the fundamentals of the faith, but I did stop allowing the funny mentalists stop telling me how to live, worship, and love others.

And the United States and Genocide Joe are complicit.

Israel does not take military orders from Geritol Joe and the United States. Israel has plans to build Israeli settlements in Gaza and the West Bank after the war is over. Everytime Israel goes to war to defend itself Israel gains more territory. Eventually Gaza and the West Bank will be part of and belong to Israel. Russia did that with Crimea.
Shalom

That is true. Israel captured the West Bank and Gaza Strip during the 6 day war in 1967 from Egypt. After the war is over I don't see the PA(Palestinian Authority) overseeing anything. I read that Israel wants to clear the war torn area and build 3000 settlements. Don't know if that will happen or not.
But I do believe Israel will totally control that area with their security forces.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 3/3/24 9:04 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: coverbd60@gmail.com
Subject: Including link: https://www.haaretz.com/

"Israel Planning 3,000 New Settlement Homes in Response to Fatal Terror Attack,Israel is planning to build thousands of housing units in West Bank settlements in response to Thursday's terror attack in which one person was killed.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device