It has been quite a while! Do y'all miss me?

Baptist Renegade

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I'm using my old moniker, the "Baptist Renegade" and was on the ORIGINAL FFF way back when Don Elbourne was still the Webmaster.

Who here remembers me? Do I still have an enemy or two here that would like to "Troll" me?:LOL:

As for myself, I am still saved, still a Baptist, and am currently serving as a deacon in my Church. I am also pursuing a Masters Degree in Systematic Theology at Louisiana Baptist Theological Seminary.

Rest assured that I am as "Independent," as "Fundamental," and as BAPTIST as ever! All you "Pseudo" Baptists better watch out!:cool:

Howdy Y'all!🤠

Good to hear from you again! What have you been up to?

Wow...you decided to show up after all! We didn't know you still cared, Ray!

I'm using my old moniker, the "Baptist Renegade" and was on the ORIGINAL FFF way back when Don Elbourne was still the Webmaster.

Who here remembers me? Do I still have an enemy or two here that would like to "Troll" me?:LOL:

As for myself, I am still saved, still a Baptist, and am currently serving as a deacon in my Church. I am also pursuing a Masters Degree in Systematic Theology at Louisiana Baptist Theological Seminary.

Rest assured that I am as "Independent," as "Fundamental," and as BAPTIST as ever! All you "Pseudo" Baptists better watch out!:cool:

Howdy Y'all!🤠
i remember you..... welcome back...... hopefully you still remember me.... ..i;m still not a baptist... but i still get accused sometimes of being more fundamentalist and more baptist than even the forum baptists are....... ;) ... i;m glad to know you are still keeping the faith..... :cool:

i remember you..... welcome back...... hopefully you still remember me.... ..i;m still not a baptist... but i still get accused sometimes of being more fundamentalist and more baptist than even the forum baptists are....... ;) ... i;m glad to know you are still keeping the faith..... :cool:
Of course I remember you! Are you still bow hunting with that ghillie suit and living off the land? How is you "Lara Croft Tomb Raider" sister and your scuba diving EMS father?

What matters is that you stick to the authority and sufficiency of the scriptures and allow it to have the rule over your life!

Of course I remember you! Are you still bow hunting with that ghillie suit and living off the land? How is you "Lara Croft Tomb Raider" sister and your scuba diving EMS father?

What matters is that you stick to the authority and sufficiency of the scriptures and allow it to have the rule over your life!
i;m still bowhunting... and still use the same ghilly suit... but the bow i use now is more powerful... teaching archery now too.... and my sister works mostly in an office now.... in fact she is right back here at home again... ... no more field assignments but she supervises, directs and trains the other people that work for their company... ... and our dad is retired.... both from ems and commercial diving.... doesn;t climb into ships riggings any more either..... we still hunt together when he is up to it.... too many years of hard work round the clock took it;s toll.... but he;s hanging in there.....

i;m still bowhunting... and still use the same ghilly suit... but the bow i use now is more powerful... teaching archery now too.... and my sister works mostly in an office now.... in fact she is right back here at home again... ... no more field assignments but she supervises, directs and trains the other people that work for their company... ... and our dad is retired.... both from ems and commercial diving.... doesn;t climb into ships riggings any more either..... we still hunt together when he is up to it.... too many years of hard work round the clock took it;s toll.... but he;s hanging in there.....
Well, tell them all I say howdy! I know it has been a good number of years but I still envision you as some spunky young "take no crap" kind of lady that could probably hold her own in a barfight! :LOL:

I'm pushing 60 now and have seven grandkids! Can you believe that? My wife and I will be retiring in the next couple of years or so and splitting our time between Texas and the Philippines serving where the Lord leads.

Well, tell them all I say howdy! I know it has been a good number of years but I still envision you as some spunky young "take no crap" kind of lady that could probably hold her own in a barfight! :LOL:

I'm pushing 60 now and have seven grandkids! Can you believe that? My wife and I will be retiring in the next couple of years or so and splitting our time between Texas and the Philippines serving where the Lord leads.
thanks... i;ll tell them.... ... congratulations on the grandkids - that;s awesome... i;m glad to know things are going well for you.... occasionally i have wondered what happened to some of the old forum members... and you are one i was thinking about not that long ago...... ..... . i hope i never have to find out how i would do in something like a bar fight... i am stronger than i was years ago... but i am still short... sub 5 category.. (4 ft 10 and 1/2 to be exact).... so when i punch i tend to punch low... .o_O... ..can;t help it... it;s all i can reach....:sneaky:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't remember you, but I was on the old FFF as 16KJV11, back when JustMama was on and some dude named MartyBraymore! Rebecca's rants, and Tom Brennan were there and many others. Who knows when I first appeared. But welcome back none-the-less...