It was worth it to save just one life...

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score

With considerably lower efficacy rates, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cause more deaths than save lives, according to a new study whose researchers called for a “global moratorium” on the shots and “immediate removal” from childhood immunization schedule.
The peer-reviewed study, published in the Cureus journal on Jan. 24, analyzed reports from the initial phase 3 trials of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. It was these trials that led to the shots being approved under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in the United States. The study also looked into several other research and reviews of the trials. It found that the vaccines had “dramatically lower” efficacy rates than the vaccine companies claimed.
Moreover, based on “conservative assumptions, the estimated harms of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines greatly outweigh the rewards: for every life saved, there were nearly 14 times more deaths caused by the modified mRNA injections.”
Following the first trials of Pfizer and Moderna, it was claimed that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines had a 95 percent reduction of symptomatic COVID-19. The study pointed out that this efficacy assumption was false...“Thus, when considering both confirmed and suspected cases, vaccine efficacy appears to have been dramatically lower than the official 95 percent claim.”
Researchers cited a September 2022 analysis to detail the pervasiveness of serious adverse effects (SAE) among the vaccinated group in the trials. The analysis looked at both Pfizer and Moderna trial data, discovering roughly 125 SAEs per 100,000 vaccine recipients. This indicated one SAE per 800 vaccines.
“The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 percent higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group (compared to placebo) … The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 percent higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group,” the analysis stated.
“These findings stand in sharp contrast with the FDA’s initial claim that SAEs reported by the two pivotal trials were ‘balanced between treatment groups,’” researchers from the Jan. 24 study noted.
Commenting on the study, Mat Staver, the founder and chairman of nonprofit Liberty Counsel, said that in the paper, scientists “confirm what sound scientific research has been showing for years, that these shots have never been safe nor effective.”
“The FDA and the CDC are supposed to protect the people, but they have become the lapdog of the pharmaceutical industry. This must change.”
The CDC is currently under scrutiny for suppressing an alert for myocarditis from COVID-19 vaccination.

I give Mr. Trump all the credit for Operation Warp Speed, getting the vaccine through the system in record time. I was very surprised when Kamala harris suggested that it was being brought out too fast and she wouldn't get the shot. Those Democrats wouldn't get it just to spite Mr. Trump. This just shows that they didn't care that grandma was going to die! :unsure::sneaky:;):cool:

I was very surprised when Kamala harris suggested that it was being brought out too fast and she wouldn't get the shot.
All posturing, of course. Once the administration changed, they fell all over themselves to take the credit for it.

This is where I wonder what the public's opinion on the subject would have been if Mr. Trump had stayed in the White House for another term.

The true crime was states that "required" nursing homes to re-admit seniors with covid so they could free up hospital beds. California, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey and Pennsylvania were some of the states that required nursing homes to re-admit covid 19 positive residents.

According to the left to center leaning Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) 200,000 residents in long term care facilities died in the first 24 months of Covid. Democrat Governors mandating nursing home admission of covid positive patients was a deadly decision for many.

This is where I wonder what the public's opinion on the subject would have been if Mr. Trump had stayed in the White House for another term.
I highly doubt many of the policies that Crazy Joe and his puppeteers cooked up would have been on the table with Trump at the helm.

Besides the NIH, FDA and CDC, the study exposes and damns only those who imposed the lockdowns and vax mandates.