Jack Hyles Video - Saturday Night Live Parody

I only watched a little of the beginning...I cannot speak for others, but perhaps the reason no one has commented on this is that, like me, they are in shock. I was there. I probably was hooting and hollering like the audience in this clip. I probably saw nothing inappropriate, questionable, aspiritual (is that a word?) with this. I probably thought it was as hilarious as everyone who was in the audience seems to find it. But the stark, stark contrast between how I see things now as opposed to how I saw things then makes this clip simply shocking to me. What a circus it all was...what a damnable ridiculous circus it was.

brainisengaged said:
I only watched a little of the beginning...I cannot speak for others, but perhaps the reason no one has commented on this is that, like me, they are in shock. I was there. I probably was hooting and hollering like the audience in this clip. I probably saw nothing inappropriate, questionable, aspiritual (is that a word?) with this. I probably thought it was as hilarious as everyone who was in the audience seems to find it. But the stark, stark contrast between how I see things now as opposed to how I saw things then makes this clip simply shocking to me. What a circus it all was...what a damnable ridiculous circus it was.
I remember uttering a few choice expletives about that skit.

brainisengaged said:

I am just now beginning to understand what was going on then.

I have had to peel off each heresy one by one, most I did not realize were heresy, as I do not want to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Everything Hyles was not wrong.

The truth will eventually all be evident in what was the ministry of Jack Hyles.