Jack Schaap Petitions Again for Early Release From Prison

He has a lot in common with Joe Biden and Biden promised to reduce sentences for pedophiles.

Again his parents have monies to be cared for they are wealthy.

Last edited:
Biden is a hero for pedophiles (Schaap/Dave Hyles/Blaine Bartel's son) and for the racist NFL/NBA.

Looks like he’s out of luck! This is great news!
From the newspaper article cited in the previous post: "The judge’s ruling notes that many prisoners have aging and ill parents and that Schaap’s parents have other options, but prefer to remain in their Michigan home under their son’s care instead of moving to an assisted living facility."

Looks like he’s out of luck! This is great news!

denied.jpg

Since satellite churches on the flat screen are big these days, Schaap can start a flat screen satellite campus from the big house.

Let’s not forget that that is probably his only choice, since he must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Some fool will likely allow him into their church and he’ll just try to be more careful the next time! Had we not had cell phones and internet at the time he was discovered, this would’ve been swept under that giant lump that is under the carpet at FBCH like everything else!

So the reason they built the new building is because the lump was too large in the old building?
That is a kind way to put it. I believe they built the new auditorium because the carpet DID have too many lumps AND the old one couldn’t hold Schaap’s ego anymore. AND while I am here replying, I don’t know about the rest of you, but if I find out that he is anywhere, pastoring, counseling, collecting a “love offering”, preying, or waiting for a ride in the direction of or general area of anyone under 18, I am calling the police for that district IMMEDIATELY and will provide them with a copy of the story from the paper about being denied compassionate release. I now carry a copy of it with me!

Looks like Carl Lentz the metrosexual will start up a megachurch with Schaap when he gets out.

It's a safe bet that Schaap is now woke, especially being around the brothers in the joint. Schaap will start up another megachurch with the womanly girl man Carl Lentz. Schaap will also join Blaine Bartel, Brian Houston, Ray Boltz, and Josh Harris in the "Homosexuals Are Going to Heaven" movement and he'll march in the Gay Parade with Lentz.