Jack Schaap will be released in a little over a year

Norefund

Elect
Reaction score
Those of you on the Party Planning Committee better get busy:

b0a22d32-c997-41ee-80e0-8f6c4c3d8373-screen-shot-2019-04-18-at-83005-am.jpg

I wonder which church will have him as a guest preacher first.

Maybe someone in the know should start a poll listing the likely churches that are still supportive of him, then we could all vote and see who wins (or loses as the case may be).

I hate to say it, but I firmly believe that ANY church that has him preach now that he's been proven to be one who would take a child he is counseling across state lines for sexual purposes loses...first on the count that they are wicked enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, and second to even GIVE him the benefit of the doubt. Any church that would take this Hyles clone into their midst would get exactly what they deserved. If he's going back into the pulpit in any way, shape, or form, he needs to be under scrutiny by several Biblically faithful, SOUND preachers for a minimum of two years, IMHO. Even then he should be kept "under review."

The adults are talking. - Ransom.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he's going back into the pulpit in any way, shape, or form, he needs to be under scrutiny by several Biblically faithful, SOUND preachers for a minimum of two years, IMHO. Even then he should be kept "under review."
Considering he twisted scriptures so badly, I'd say he needs to go to a real bible seminary and learn what the Bible actually says first before stepping into a pulpit. Even then, I don't think he should ever be given the opportunity.

Any church that would take this Hyles clone into their midst would get exactly what they deserved. If he's going back into the pulpit in any way, shape, or form, he needs to be under scrutiny by several Biblically faithful, SOUND preachers for a minimum of two years, IMHO. Even then he should be kept "under review."
The "benefit of the doubt" should only apply if there is any doubt, and a church would have to have its head buried pretty deeply in the sand to think Schaap is anything less than a convicted child molester. Sadly, there are probably still enough dupes in the Hyles cult that I fear someone in short order will be offering him a pulpit to preach in, when what they really ought to be doing is chaining him to it and throwing it off a wharf.

The "benefit of the doubt" should only apply if there is any doubt, and a church would have to have its head buried pretty deeply in the sand to think Schaap is anything less than a convicted child molester. Sadly, there are probably still enough dupes in the Hyles cult that I fear someone in short order will be offering him a pulpit to preach in, when what they really ought to be doing is chaining him to it and throwing it off a wharf.
You are correct.
I have said this here before, I'm sure, but I will say it again. Years ago, after the scandal of Dave Hyles had been exposed, I heard 2 men openly talking about Dave Hyles, while they were attending Pastors School, and both agreed they would love to have him as pastor.
To think a church would not have Schaap is naive'. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, happens.
Personally, I expect Cindy to divorce her new husband and run to Schaap, begging him to take her back.

You are correct.
I have said this here before, I'm sure, but I will say it again. Years ago, after the scandal of Dave Hyles had been exposed, I heard 2 men openly talking about Dave Hyles, while they were attending Pastors School, and both agreed they would love to have him as pastor.
To think a church would not have Schaap is naive'. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, happens.
Personally, I expect Cindy to divorce her new husband and run to Schaap, begging him to take her back.
Good to see you around ......many blessings

He has to register as a sex offender. This should prevent him from church in general, as he knew it. One phone call to the authorities will be on it. I hope someone posts where he is living after he gets out and what church he s affiliated with because I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE PERSON WHO MAKES THE CALL!

This should prevent him from church in general, as he knew it.
Do you think there's a significant number of IFB churches who would ignore all that because Schaap is a great Manna God? Here in the sanity-based community, churches like mine screen volunteers (and presumably employees as well, if they have to work with minors).

he will find a way to get close to the subjects of his perversions..... they always do.... .....and in time he will be playing the victm card when fathers and other relatives of those girls react to his solicitations and threaten to take their own kind of action against him... ..... and he will end up with more defenders coming to his aid than peope realize... ....i have seen this kind of story play out too many times....... ..it never has a good ending..... ..

He will join up with the New Apostolic Reformation Movement. (NAR) He was already beginning to embrace their teachings before all this and hey will embrace him whole heartedly as they have embraced other perverts. In fact his son has already started working and being trained by these people. Think Mike Bickle, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, Bob Jones, Bill Hamon, Larry Randolph, Paul Cain, James Goll, and John Paul Jackson not to mention Paula White, C. Peter Wagner, Karl A. Barden, Bob L. Beckett, W. Rice Brookes, Emanuele Cannistraci, Gregory Dickow, Michael P. Fletcher, Chuck Pierce, Ché Ahn, Harold Caballeros, Naomi Dowdy, John Eckhardt, Bill Hamon], Jim Hodges, John P. Kelly, Lawrence Kennedy, Lawrence Khong, David Kwang-Shin Kim, Larry H. Kreider, Alan Langstaff, Roberts Liardon, Dexter Low, Mel Mullen, Alistair Petrie and Eddie Villanueva, Bethel Church of Redmond, CA, The Laughing Revivals, The Toronto Blessing and of course Hellsong. The wickedness and occultism of these groups is unbelievable but can be directly traced to their early beginnings and that of the Pentecostal movement in the US of the evil Asuza Street Revivals. He will fit right in and will be embraced as they have done with others who have descended in debauchery in the same manner.

In fact his son has already started working and being trained by these people.
Is there any documentation of this? The church is maybe 20 minutes from me, and I want to be able to warn people I know if I hear of any of them going to or considering that church.

Is there any documentation of this? The church is maybe 20 minutes from me, and I want to be able to warn people I know if I hear of any of them going to or considering that church.
It was on their facebook page last year. They have been going to their conventions, participated in training in Kansas City and went out into the streets to practice their version of laying on of hands, They took Baptist off their name and changed their doctrine on the Holy Spirit to reflect the Pentecostal beliefs "The baptism in the Holy Spirit, which happens in accordance with or sometimes subsequent to conversion, releases the fullness of the Spirit and is evidenced by the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit." That is not Baptistic my friends whatsoever. That is five-fold Ministry speak

You will hear influence l more than just influence THIS IS COMPLETELY A WORD OF FAITH sermon WORTHY OF BENNY HINN
AND THIS ONE
Word of Faith and Prophetic speaking over people.
I have been watching them and their doctrine change since they started.

Their entire church pattern also reflects those of that movement including singing their songs.

And if you still doubt what I am stating listen to this sermon in which they espouse the NAR Leaders and state that they went to the Emergence conference in 2019. as they recommend these books on healing most written by necromancers and occult leaders such as Bill Johnson and Michael Brown
https://fb.watch/ajEC-VkIdd/
@21:20

There is no denying what they have devolved into.

1. Surprised by the Power of the Spirit
Jack Deere

2. The Beginners Guide to Spiritual Gifts
Sam Storm

3. The Essential Guide to Healing
Bill Johnson and Randy Clark

4. Power to Heal
Randy Clark

5. Christ the Healer
FF Bosworth

6. Israel's Divine Healer
Dr. Michael Brown

7. Power Healing
John Wymber

8. Baptist and the Holy Spirit
C Douglas Weaver

9. Where is my Miracle
Joni Erickson Tata

10. The Life we never Expected
Andrew and Rachel Wilson

A Sermon that well could be pretext for reconciliation/restoral We will see
If you are unware of the NAR and its wickedness in which they practice tarot car reading, speaking to the dead, and many other debauchees you should make yourself acquainted because chances are you are singing their music in your church.
Is it any wonder? Did you read daddy's filth filled blasphemous letters to his underage victim? Acorn meet tree.

Last edited:
It was on their facebook page last year. They have been going to their conventions, participated in training in Kansas City and went out into the streets to practice their version of laying on of hands, They took Baptist off their name and changed their doctrine on the Holy Spirit to reflect the Pentecostal beliefs "The baptism in the Holy Spirit, which happens in accordance with or sometimes subsequent to conversion, releases the fullness of the Spirit and is evidenced by the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit." That is not Baptistic my friends whatsoever. That is five-fold Ministry speak
Thank you. You went above and beyond in answering my question. :)

He will join up with the New Apostolic Reformation Movement. (NAR) He was already beginning to embrace their teachings before all this and hey will embrace him whole heartedly as they have embraced other perverts. In fact his son has already started working and being trained by these people. Think Mike Bickle, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, Bob Jones, Bill Hamon, Larry Randolph, Paul Cain, James Goll, and John Paul Jackson not to mention Paula White, C. Peter Wagner, Karl A. Barden, Bob L. Beckett, W. Rice Brookes, Emanuele Cannistraci, Gregory Dickow, Michael P. Fletcher, Chuck Pierce, Ché Ahn, Harold Caballeros, Naomi Dowdy, John Eckhardt, Bill Hamon], Jim Hodges, John P. Kelly, Lawrence Kennedy, Lawrence Khong, David Kwang-Shin Kim, Larry H. Kreider, Alan Langstaff, Roberts Liardon, Dexter Low, Mel Mullen, Alistair Petrie and Eddie Villanueva, Bethel Church of Redmond, CA, The Laughing Revivals, The Toronto Blessing and of course Hellsong. The wickedness and occultism of these groups is unbelievable but can be directly traced to their early beginnings and that of the Pentecostal movement in the US of the evil Asuza Street Revivals. He will fit right in and will be embraced as they have done with others who have descended in debauchery in the same manner.
Two things:
1. Welcome back!!! (if you ever left - I don't recall seeing you post in a while but maybe I'm getting old)
2. I don't know if I am proud or ashamed to say I have never heard of any of those people. Nicely done on the stealthy links to some of them!