James MacDonald guilty or not?

The existence of your posts is the proof.
Where is describing my belief an imposition on another to adopt?

Sorry, I'm not an Evangelical any more. I can have conversations of disagreement without the need to convert anyone else to my side.

Perhaps if you think that, maybe your subconscious doubt is being triggered. Perhaps...

Smellin, good to see you back! Hope all is well with you...sorry that you're on the "other" team right now. God still is watching you and we know somewhere there is still a hint of what you believed before. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. ;)

Where is describing my belief an imposition on another to adopt?

Sorry, I'm not an Evangelical any more. I can have conversations of disagreement without the need to convert anyone else to my side.

Perhaps if you think that, maybe your subconscious doubt is being triggered. Perhaps...

That's how I feel, as well.

I know you are sincere and meant what you said in the most noble and honest of terms and I welcome anyone who looks out for my best interest. I really do appreciate your kindness in our differences.

Even though it wasn't your intent, what you stated is kinda Christianeze gaslighting, ignited from the premise the one giving such sentiment is coming from a place of absolutism when that is not what "god" is all about.

Not a chastisement because I know you meant it for my best interest; just something to think about when such terminology is used toward other Exvangelicals. :)
It is the most truthful thing I can say, and I will say it again. I wish you the best.