JAV gloating over the death of sinners

T

TruthBearer

A man of God rejoicing and bragging about the death of unsaved people. Does he not realize what the fate of the people that were killed will be according to the Bible he professes to believe?

Did Jesus rejoice over his enemies or ask his Father to forgive them?

Regardless of what somebody has done or how terrible they may have become it is not the Christian thing to do when you rejoice or gloat over the death of an unsaved person knowing they will spend an eternity in a real hell.

I am not defending Hamas and what they are doing to Israel. Israel has the right to defend themselves. But to gloat like this over the death of a lost person is not a Christian action and is not something a follower of Christ should do.

There are many things the Vineyards have done to people and I can see why some would gloat over their deaths. I personally think the world would be better without people like them but at the same time it is sad that they have turned out like they have and hurt the cause of Christ more then they helped it and in the end all that really matters is what we did for Christ while hear on earth.

Proverbs 24: 17-18
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

LETTER TO PASTORS:

Doctor Jeff Fugate
Clays Mill Road Baptist Church
Lexington Kentucky,
Dear Jeff:
I tried to call you and evidently you were busy.
Therefore, I decided to send an email to you.
Do you know the details that are being shown on the four ISHMAELITE TERRORISTS who came up on the beach in Israel?
This morning, I talked by phone with an Israeli Colonel who you would know if I mentioned his name. The Colonel said, “You know four terrorists that came up on the beach? My guys and I killed them!”
Jeff, this colonel has the potential for one day being the Chief of Staff like Bogie was several years ago. What an open door God has allowed us Independent Baptist preachers who are privileged to stand in the corner of the Jews.
I remain, sincerely and gratefully indebted to you. You are a dutiful friend and obedient servant,
Jim Vineyard
javokc@aol.com

Jeff Fugate is JAV's obedient servant?

TruthBearer said:
A man of God rejoicing and bragging about the death of unsaved people. Does he not realize what the fate of the people that were killed will be according to the Bible he professes to believe?

Regardless of what somebody has done or how terrible they may have become it is not the Christian thing to do when you rejoice or gloat over the death of an unsaved person knowing they will spend an eternity in a real hell.

I am not defending Hamas and what they are doing to Israel. Israel has the right to defend themselves. But to gloat like this over the death of a lost person is not a Christian action and is not something a follower of Christ should do.

There are many things the Vineyards have done to people and I can see why some would gloat over their deaths. I personally think the world would be better without people like them but at the same time it is sad that they have turned out like they have and hurt the cause of Christ more then they helped it and in the end all that really matters is what we did for Christ while hear on earth.

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

LETTER TO PASTORS:

Doctor Jeff Fugate
Lexington Kentucky,
Dear Jeff:
Do you know the details that are being shown on the four ISHMAELITE TERRORISTS who came up on the beach in Israel?
This morning, I talked by phone with an Israeli Colonel who you would know if I mentioned his name. The Colonel said, “You know four terrorists that came up on the beach? My guys and I killed them!”
Jeff, this colonel has the potential for one day being the Chief of Staff like Bogie was several years ago. What an open door God has allowed us Independent Baptist preachers who are privileged to stand in the corner of the Jews.
I remain, sincerely and gratefully indebted to you. You are a dutiful friend and obedient servant,
Jim Vineyard
javokc@aol.com

Wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last

TruthBearer said:
LETTER TO PASTORS:

Doctor Jeff Fugate
Lexington Kentucky,

Dear Jeff:...

Jeff, this colonel...

...sincerely...
Jim Vineyard

If they are on a first name basis why doesn't he simply sign it "Jim"? Does Vineyard "allow" anyone to call him "Jim"?

Citadel of Truth said:
TruthBearer said:
LETTER TO PASTORS:

Doctor Jeff Fugate
Lexington Kentucky,

Jeff, this colonel...

...sincerely...
Jim Vineyard

If they are on a first name basis why doesn't he simply sign it "Jim"? Does Vineyard "allow" anyone to call him "Jim"?

It would always call him Dr. Vineyard while I was there.  Calling him "Jim" would be very rare and only a few that would get away with it, if any.  I think Joe Boyd called him Jim

Citadel of Truth said:
TruthBearer said:
LETTER TO PASTORS:

Doctor Jeff Fugate
Lexington Kentucky,

Jeff, this colonel...

...sincerely...
Jim Vineyard

Bro Fugate is more down to earth and probably prefers to be called Jeff. Unlike someone with a tyrannt mentality that demands a title before their name.

Tommy Boy always wanted to be called Pastor, not Bro Vineyard,  Bro Tom or Preacher. I would always call him Tom and he would admonish me and remind me to call him Pastor, until one day he gave up and quit coming by to say hello. With JAV I would just walk up to him if I had anything to say and never really called him anything.

I think JAV would generally refer to everyone by their first name.

Usually he just called me by my dad's name. I was there for 16 years, and he still got my name wrong.  Oh, well.

FundamentalDan said:
Usually he just called me by my dad's name. I was there for 16 years, and he still got my name wrong.  Oh, well.

You would think that the inspiration for the Rambo movies could at least remember someone's first name, haha.

TruthBearer said:

LETTER TO PASTORS:

Doctor Jeff Fugate
Lexington Kentucky,
Dear Jeff:
Jim Vineyard
javokc@aol.com

Perhaps I am missing something; it seems from the email that it is the unamed Israeli Colonel who is boasting about killing terrorists.

Did JAV really know this famous colonel? I'm starting to wonder how much he says is actually true?

The part in red just makes no sense at all - perhaps because I've not been on his mailing list.

The "You are a dutiful friend and obedient servant" is quite a proud, arrogant statement.  Normally, this would say "I remain, sir, your obedient servant".  This is definitely "talking down" to Jeff Fugate.

Walt said:
TruthBearer said:

LETTER TO PASTORS:

Doctor Jeff Fugate
Lexington Kentucky,
Dear Jeff:
Jim Vineyard
javokc@aol.com

Perhaps I am missing something; it seems from the email that it is the unamed Israeli Colonel who is boasting about killing terrorists.

Did JAV really know this famous colonel? I'm starting to wonder how much he says is actually true?

The part in red just makes no sense at all - perhaps because I've not been on his mailing list.

The "You are a dutiful friend and obedient servant" is quite a proud, arrogant statement.  Normally, this would say "I remain, sir, your obedient servant".  This is definitely "talking down" to Jeff Fugate.

I believe he knows the Colonel but he has met a lot of military people over there. With JAV's embelihsed personal experiences in the military he tells I can see why they would associate with him but I doubt they know what kind of character JAV really is, all they know is what he tells them or the people that he takes on trips with him tell them (if they are allowed to speak).

Knowing Colonels, Politicians etc is not that difficult of a task to do, just like here in the states so knowing these people doesn't make JAV anymore important and nothing to brag about. Anyone here in the USA can make an appointment to see their Senator or even another states Senator if you do this a couple times they will know your name and you can make the claim you are friends with them. This can be done with USA military Colonel's and General's. I have personally had my picture taken with a Major General I am no more important today than I was before I met the MGen.

In my opinion JAV has the mentality that military officers and politicians are like royalty and it takes a special person to meet these kinds of people. I still think he does this because he wants to hang out with the cool kids to someday become a cool kid himself. But the reality is I can hang around Bill Gates several times a year and give him a call once in awhile and I will never become a billionaire (not saying I know Bill Gates). Likewise JAV can hang around all the important people he can find and he will never become important.

"So true how you described Jim's "friendships" with high profile people. Some of the friendships he boasts are true (they have no idea he is evil) and some are made up fantasies.  Don't be surprised that he is able to make friends easily because he spends loads of people's money to accomplish this while presenting himself as a friend to law enforcement, politicians, Africans, Russians, Filipinos and now the Jews. One venture to another grasping at some kind of notoriety only to wind up looking like an idiot in the end. Thousands of dollars spent on pizza parties for the IDF soldiers. Seriously! !!???? I can easily think of 1,000 other causes that money (he miss appropriates) could be used for. That is how a sociopath operates though. They have one side of their personality that they present to the public that seems sincere and engaging while the darker side leaves a trail of destruction. A clear example of this would be the friendship between the author, Ann Rule, and serial rapist/killer, Ted Bundy.  He was so good at his two sided life that she was hesitant to believe the allegations against him. Sound familiar? Jim is nothing more than a nasty old man who used to be a nasty young man. When these "friends" find that out, they will start distancing themselves from him unless of course they are like him. Our part is to not stay silent regarding Jim, Tom and Paul's abuse.  For the sake of past victims and present victims we must speak out. "

TruthBearer said:
"So true how you described Jim's "friendships" with high profile people. Some of the friendships he boasts are true (they have no idea he is evil) and some are made up fantasies.  Don't be surprised that he is able to make friends easily because he spends loads of people's money to accomplish this while presenting himself as a friend to law enforcement, politicians, Africans, Russians, Filipinos and now the Jews. One venture to another grasping at some kind of notoriety only to wind up looking like an idiot in the end. Thousands of dollars spent on pizza parties for the IDF soldiers. Seriously! !!???? I can easily think of 1,000 other causes that money (he miss appropriates) could be used for. That is how a sociopath operates though. They have one side of their personality that they present to the public that seems sincere and engaging while the darker side leaves a trail of destruction. A clear example of this would be the friendship between the author, Ann Rule, and serial rapist/killer, Ted Bundy.  He was so good at his two sided life that she was hesitant to believe the allegations against him. Sound familiar? Jim is nothing more than a nasty old man who used to be a nasty young man. When these "friends" find that out, they will start distancing themselves from him unless of course they are like him. Our part is to not stay silent regarding Jim, Tom and Paul's abuse.  For the sake of past victims and present victims we must speak out. "

In his letters, JAV goes on about how sick he is all of the time; how he cannot control his bowel movements and that tends to vomit.  I just think that someone like that would have a hard time making friends with many people.  I know that one can buy (apparent) friendship, but even at that, I don't think JAV would be one I'd invite back again, if he is truly as badly off as he paints.

Walt said:
TruthBearer said:

In his letters, JAV goes on about how sick he is all of the time; how he cannot control his bowel movements and that tends to vomit.  I just think that someone like that would have a hard time making friends with many people.  I know that one can buy (apparent) friendship, but even at that, I don't think JAV would be one I'd invite back again, if he is truly as badly off as he paints.

JAV claims anyone he meets is a friend, he needs to understand the difference between a friend and an acquaintance.

I think he repeatedly mentions how bad off he is to get sympathy from his supporters. He gets more money from them with them believing he is near death and still continues to march on, it makes him a hero in their eyes.

He is bad off and does have a lot of health problems and he plays that up to generate support. I am sure he embelishes his health issues when talking to supporters.

But his own wife has said he is not a tough guy when he gets home and nobody is watching, it is all a show.

TruthBearer said:
JAV claims anyone he meets is a friend, he needs to understand the difference between a friend and an acquaintance.

I can understand that at one level, but he implies that he is close friends with these high-ranking people.

He is bad off and does have a lot of health problems and he plays that up to generate support. I am sure he embelishes his health issues when talking to supporters.

But his own wife has said he is not a tough guy when he gets home and nobody is watching, it is all a show.

Wow; she doesn't sound very "supportive"...

Walt said:
TruthBearer said:

I can understand that at one level, but he implies that he is close friends with these high-ranking people.

She is and has been behind him for over 50 years of marriage.  At least publickly she has put that face on to the world through out all of JAV's doings.

Walt said:
TruthBearer said:

He implies a lot many times and if a supporter hears what he is saying they believe whatever he says.

If someone knows how JAV is, they know there may be a small sliver of truth to what he is saying. But as I was always taught a half truth is still a lie.

She has supported him for over 50 years publicly, she is a Vineyard it is all about appearance with them.

Just me said:
Walt said:

She is and has been behind him for over 50 years of marriage.  At least publickly she has put that face on to the world through out all of JAV's doings.

Huh... saying that it is "all a show" and that he is a wimp at home doesn't sound good for his public image... that was the reason for my comment.  I'm sure that, like Beverly Hyles, she was put up with a lot over the years and has probably stuck with JAV because she believes that married people should stay married.

Walt said:
Huh... saying that it is "all a show" and that he is a wimp at home doesn't sound good for his public image... that was the reason for my comment.  I'm sure that, like Beverly Hyles, she was put up with a lot over the years and has probably stuck with JAV because she believes that married people should stay married.

Yep she stood by her man!!  opps I mean by her second man

Carrie Underwood - "Stand By Your Man" Live at the Grand Ole Opry