Jerry Falwell Jr. takes indefinite leave of absence

Also Falwell and Hyles could join Blaine Bartel and his sons for immorality but that's another story.

Jack Hyles' son got away for rape. Blaine Bartel's son almost got away with it as his son was busted but only got probation and is a registered sex offender. Bartel is no better than Schaap or Jacob Blake.

Jerry Jr and Schaap have a lot in common.
Not really. Jr. isn't going to prison Saaap looks like he may serve his entire 12 in the hole. Or, as I can imagine, he volunteers to stay in prison and carry along the Lord's work there. Just think of all the money he could make as a missionary to a federal prison. He would become a revived managawd there almost overnight. :) :)

The private university in Lynchburg, Virginia, gave no reason for Falwell’s departure in a one-sentence announcement late Friday afternoon. But it came after Falwell’s apology earlier this week for a since-deleted photo he posted online that showed him with his pants unzipped, stomach exposed and his arm around a young woman in a similar pose.​

Source

We may never know the reason...
Falwell Jr isn't stupid He knew what he was doing. His sin just caught up with him. You can't outplay God. I love Liberty I'm hoping great days ahead.

Well based on Schaap's latest mugshots he seems to be enjoying prison. Also it looks like he's joining the seeker sensitive crowd and will start a megachurch when he gets out and will more than likely join the "Homosexuals Are Going to Heaven" movement with Brian Houston/Blaine Bartel/Ray Boltz/Josh Harris etc.....

But Schaap's father in law sure is happy about Falwell Jr falling. World Famous Hyles didn't care for Falwell Sr.