Jesus Ate and Cooked Fish - Biblical Proof

Tim

Elect
Reaction score
He Ate Fish:

And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, he said to them, ?Have you anything here to eat?? They gave him a piece of broiled fish,  and he took it and ate before them.
Luke 24:41-43

He Cooked Fish:

When they got out on land, they saw a charcoal fire in place, with fish laid out on it, and bread.
John 21:9

If I understand Hooper and what he has been sharing - he states Jesus was a Vegan and states he has proof to back up claims.

This thread is the place for him to share such proof to such claims.

Thank You.

Tim said:
He Ate Fish:

And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, he said to them, ?Have you anything here to eat?? They gave him a piece of broiled fish,  and he took it and ate before them.

He Cooked Fish:

When they got out on land, they saw a charcoal fire in place, with fish laid out on it, and bread.

If I understand Hooper and what he has been sharing - he states Jesus was a Vegan and states he has proof to back up claims.

Thank You.

Since you have no way to prove the bible is 100% accurate then Id say your guess that you are free to eat meat is not wise at best.

Hooper said:
Tim said:
He Ate Fish:

He Cooked Fish:

Thank You.

Since you have no way to prove the bible is 100% accurate then Id say your guess that you are free to eat meat is not wise at best.

"...genuine disciples live and abide in the Word because it is their only spiritual food." John MacArthur

"The Bible?s reliability is proven in both its historical accuracy and its accurate transmission." gotquestions.org

This spiritual food, the Bible, has lasted 2,000 years and is still going strong in changing lives with its message. If the message isn't trustworthy from cover to cover then the whole concept, or any small concept found in its pages, are worthless. But, in faith, and with a tun of understanding that this Book is authentic and preserved - I turn to it as my spiritual food.

"What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life? and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us? what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. These things we write, so that our joy may be made complete." John 1:1-4

Tim said:
Hooper said:
Tim said:
He Ate Fish:

He Cooked Fish:

Thank You.

"...genuine disciples live and abide in the Word because it is their only spiritual food." John MacArthur

"The Bible?s reliability is proven in both its historical accuracy and its accurate transmission." gotquestions.org

This spiritual food, the Bible, has lasted 2,000 years and is still going strong in changing lives with its message. If the message isn't trustworthy from cover to cover then the whole concept, or any small concept found in its pages, are worthless. But, in faith, and with a tun of understanding that this Book is authentic and preserved - I turn to it as my spiritual food.

"What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life? and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us? what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. These things we write, so that our joy may be made complete." John 1:1-4

Not much there for proof. The Clementine Homilies paint a much different picture of Peter than Acts and Pauls twisted version. It lines up with what it should be for someone spent three years with Christ. What you have in the bible is a version of the truth but one that has been heavily altered. There are many contradictions in the bible. The gospel of Christ was meant for all men, yet here we are with the church teaching that only Pauls gospel is for the world. And I must say world because no one even knows who the ancient Israelites are now. They are not the Jews.

Hooper said:
Not much there for proof. The Clementine Homilies paint a much different picture...

Your ebionite heresy is showing.

And by your own logic, why do you trust the sources of the Clementine Homilies?  Who says they are authentic? 

More Gnosticism.

ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:
Not much there for proof. The Clementine Homilies paint a much different picture...

And by your own logic, why do you trust the sources of the Clementine Homilies?  Who says they are authentic? 

More Gnosticism.

Hooper does...isn't that enough for you?

Hooper said:

Translation: "You have no way to prove the Bible is 100% accurate. So you should believe me instead of it. Because I, Hooper, say so."

Remember, this is the clown who called the rest of us gullible.

ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

In the book of Jasher, one is said to be so fast that he can run across the tops of the wheat fields without breaking off the heads of grain...... I don't always take it all as truth but use it all to put together the larger picture.

Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

In the book of Jasher, one is said to be so fast that he can run across the tops of the wheat fields without breaking off the heads of grain...... I don't always take it all as truth but use it all to put together the larger picture.

I asked you why you think those books are authentic, credible, and uncorrupted?

ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

It's call circular reasoning...they are authentic because Hooper says so, and because Hooper says so they are authentic.  Or something like that...hard to really know with a gnostic.

ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

I just told you that they are not perfect. There are no perfect scriptures.

Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

Yeah come Alayman...get with it...he told you, that should be enough!

Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

Jesus taught inerrancy. Jesus obeyed the Word of God, not man. He never belittled, set aside, opposed or criticized Scripture.  He knew the Scriptures thoroughly. He believed every word of Scripture. All the prophecies concerning Himself were fulfilled, and He believed beforehand they would be. He believed the Old Testament was historical fact. He actually quoted it in overthrowing Satan! He quoted Scripture as the basis for his own teaching.

If Jesus took it serious, so should and do I.

https://creation.com/jesus-christ-on-the-infallibility-of-scripture#author

Tim said:
Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

Jesus taught inerrancy. Jesus obeyed the Word of God, not man. He never belittled, set aside, opposed or criticized Scripture.  He knew the Scriptures thoroughly. He believed every word of Scripture. All the prophecies concerning Himself were fulfilled, and He believed beforehand they would be. He believed the Old Testament was historical fact. He actually quoted it in overthrowing Satan! He quoted Scripture as the basis for his own teaching.

Your answer is to use the Bible as proof that the Bible is true.  Assembled c. 400 years after Christ died by a murder.

ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

The Clementine Homilies must be written in red letters.

Tarheel Baptist said:
The Clementine Homilies must be written in red letters.

But if you disagree with it, just declare it "pagan" and that settles the matter.

Hooper said:
Tim said:
Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:
ALAYMAN said:
Hooper said:

More Gnosticism.

Your answer is to use the Bible as proof that the Bible is true.  Assembled c. 400 years after Christ died by a murder.

Do you know of any other book with the reputation that the Holy Bible has?