Jim vineyard

Gladstone

Elect
Reaction score
What happened with jim vineyard.
I tried to read on their forum. But, not knowing the players other than JV, I lost interest.

Is it basically...

1. Misappropriation of funds
2. Lack of compassion
3. Relationships with ladies
4. You may not but me and my son can

Vineyard used to run the bus ministry for Hyles and there are stories of the infamous "Roadway Gang" and Vineyard apparently encouraged bullying and didn't like "sissies who didn't look up to Hyles".

Vineyard is also friends with two of Hyles' protege's Jack Trieber and Tony Hutson.

Vineyard and his boy Jr seem to do a really good job of covering up their mistakes though they did lose a lot of members as well as staff members and their schools are dwindling. 

Now for the weather...

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Vineyard used to run the bus ministry for Hyles and there are stories of the infamous "Roadway Gang" and Vineyard apparently encouraged bullying ...

For the record: there was no "Roadway Gang."  There was allegedly a single incident of bullying that occurred near the Roadway trucking facility.  This behavior was "winked" at by Vineyard, who did hold boxing "matches" at the bus barn.  I use the term "matches" loosely, since Vineyard enjoyed matching weaklings with tougher guys, and forcing the tougher guys to pound the weaker guys into manhood.