Joe Biden thinks so... Good! Maybe there is hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
Liberalism has brought a moral decline in our nation where even infanticide has become one of their top priorities.

Joe Biden is concerned that racism, infanticide and the destruction of marriage will be overturned... we can only hope so!!!

ba21f14c5c88ed867b6d1acbe5648f26.jpg

The honorable Rev. FSSL said:
Liberalism has brought a moral decline in our nation where even infanticide has become one of their top priorities.

Joe Biden is concerned that racism, infanticide and the destruction of marriage will be overturned... we can only hope so!!!

ba21f14c5c88ed867b6d1acbe5648f26.jpg
;

Well let's look at what immoralality that conservatives have brought us:

Laura Bush called the immigrant famly separations cruel and immoral.

Conservatives have elected a President that has appeared to have cheated on all three of his wives.

Conservatives elected a President that complained about Obama playing golf but has played one of every four days since he was elected. This was after he promised he would be so busy that he would not leave the White House.

Conservatives elected a President that started his campaign by implying that very few Mexicans who come to the US are "good people" or like us.

Conservatives gave us an administration that when caught in a lie called the lie "alternative facts".

Conservatives elected a President that thought calling other nations ... was acceptable.

Conservatives elected a President that doesn't think he has ever asked God for forgiveness.

Conservatives elected a President that mocked and disprespected women and even prisoners of war.

Conservatives elected a President that ran a con called Trump University.

Conservatives elected a President that few would want their children to be like.

Ted Cruz called the President utterly immoral after Trump dishonestly accused Cruz's father of being tied to the Kennedy assination.  Cruz actually said that "Morality does not exist for him.".

Conservative Ben Shapiro at CPAC said "We have to tell the truth". He went on to criticize Trump for bragging about inaugration crowd and seemingly to side with the white nationalists involved in a deadly rally in Charlottesville. "It is nonsense, it is immoral and it actually helps them who push PC.

As a Republican you may win some issues you like with Trump in the WH but you have no "high moral road" to claim.

As a Christian why would you not be concerned about racism?

Since no one is stopping hetrosexuals from getting married how is marriage being destroyed.

Also abortion and infanticide are not the same. The definiton of infanticide is the killing of a child between birth and one year. That doesn't make abortion right but does make your charge hyperbole. 

LongGone said:
As a Republican you may win some issues you like with Trump in the WH but you have no "high moral road" to claim.

I'm not going to get distracted by the other stuff, but focus on the OP and the following:

As a Christian why would you not be concerned about racism? I am concerned about it. That is why I find the Fisher v University of Texas case appalling. "Race-conscious admissions" is blatant racism. Why would race be considered ANY factor in admitting someone into college?

Since no one is stopping hetrosexuals from getting married how is marriage being destroyed?  Marriage is between a man and a woman. That is the definition and our innate ethic created by God. Redefining marriage destroys it.

Also abortion and infanticide are not the same. The definiton of infanticide is the killing of a child between birth and one year. That doesn't make abortion right but does make your charge hyperbole. Which highlights the way liberals use words to mask the horrors.

"Infanticide, throughout history, has been used, generically for killing one's child." The way the word "infanticide" is now restricted, abortion and infanticide are no longer used back and forth.

Your restrictive use of the definition of "infanticide" does not change anything, practically. The abortion industry is actively engaged in your restrictive use of the word, infanticide. Planned Parenthood leaves botched abortions on the table to die. Kermit Gosnell cut spinal cords. 

Trump is working to eliminate racist policies

New York Times: July 3, 2018

?WASHINGTON ? The Trump administration will encourage the nation?s school superintendents and college presidents to adopt race-blind admissions standards, abandoning an Obama administration policy that called on universities to consider race as a factor in diversifying their campuses, Trump administration officials said.?

Uh....Spammy is not going to like your fish.

Twisted said:
Uh....Spammy is not going to like your fish.

Spammy wouldn't like my moniker even if it was Spurgeon! :D

LongGone said:

I'm not going to get distracted by the other stuff, but focus on the OP and the following:

As a Christian why would you not be concerned about racism? I am concerned about it. That is why I find the Fisher v University of Texas case appalling. "Race-conscious admissions" is blatant racism. Why would race be considered ANY factor in admitting someone into college?

Since no one is stopping hetrosexuals from getting married how is marriage being destroyed?  Marriage is between a man and a woman. That is the definition and our innate ethic created by God. Redefining marriage destroys it.

Also abortion and infanticide are not the same. The definiton of infanticide is the killing of a child between birth and one year. That doesn't make abortion right but does make your charge hyperbole. Which highlights the way liberals use words to mask the horrors.

"Infanticide, throughout history, has been used, generically for killing one's child." The way the word "infanticide" is now restricted, abortion and infanticide are no longer used back and forth.

Your restrictive use of the definition of "infanticide" does not change anything, practically. The abortion industry is actively engaged in your restrictive use of the word, infanticide. Planned Parenthood leaves botched abortions on the table to die. Kermit Gosnell cut spinal cords.

The affirmative action system is not perfect but when you recognize that a race of people have been discriminated against efforts made to fix wrongs are not blatant racism.

You can say that allowing homosexuals get married "destroys" marriage but as long as I as a heterosexual can get married it does not destroy what I am able to do.  There are many marriages between heterosexuals than would not appear to be ordained by God but these don't "destroy" marriage either.

I am not defending abortion but the "abortion industry" does not publish dictionaries. Oxford dictionary defines infanticide as the crime of a mother killing a child within a year of birth. The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth. A person who kills an infant. 

Random House defines it as the killing of an infant, the practice of killing new born infants or a person who kills a infant.

The US legal definition is the killing of a newborn child. Partial birth infanticide is a class 4 felony because it is the deliberate act intended to kill a human infant who has been born alive, but who has not been completely extracted or expelled from its mother and that does kill such infant, regardless of whether death occurs before or after extraction from its mother has been completed.

Collins defines it as the killing of an infant, the practice of killing newborn infants, still prevalent in some primitive tribes or a person who kills an infant.

Black's law dictionary defines it as the murder or killing of an infant soon after its birth.

What Kermit Gosnell did was murder three infants who were born alive during attempted abortion procedures. That is why he was charged with first degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. He is serving life without parole plus 30 years. We can be against abortion but implying that what Gosnell did is common practice is wrong.

qwerty said:
Ransom said:
LongGone said:
Conservatives elected a President that thought calling other nations ... was acceptable.

Watch your language.
But.... But... But Trump..... [emoji22]

Qwerty is right that is not "my language" but the President's Trump's language. It does make my point that Republicans do not have a high moral ground to throw stones from. Given that you are the moderator I will try to be more conscious in the future when quoting President Trump.

LongGone said:
qwerty said:
Ransom said:
LongGone said:

Watch your language.
But.... But... But Trump..... [emoji22]

Qwerty is right that is not "my language" but the President's Trump's language....

Told you.

LongGone said:
Qwerty is right that is not "my language" but the President's Trump's language.

When President Trump posts to the forum, I'll tell him to watch his language. Meanwhile, you are responsible for what you post. Normal people get this without trying to make lame excuses.

Ransom said:
LongGone said:
Qwerty is right that is not "my language" but the President's Trump's language.

When President Trump posts to the forum, I'll tell him to watch his language. Meanwhile, you are responsible for what you post. Normal people get this without trying to make lame excuses.

I actually think you are being a little thin skinned. I think had you consider the whole post I did take responsibility, acknowledged you as the moderator and pledged to try to do better in the future. None of it changes the fact that you called it "my language" when it was a quote from someone who tends to be endeared by many who post here.

You are the moderator and you can tell me what not post...I happen to think normal people know the difference between a quote and the language somebody else uses.

LongGone said:
I actually think you are being a little thin skinned.

Why are you trying so hard to justify posting profane language to the FFF? Not happening. Drop it. End of discussion.

Ransom said:
LongGone said:
I actually think you are being a little thin skinned.

Why are you trying so hard to justify posting profane language to the FFF? Not happening. Drop it. End of discussion.

The best way for you to end a discussion is for you not to respond. I have made the point that I was quoting someone who is endeared on FFF, I have acknowledged that you as a moderator have the right to tell me not to and that I will try to be careful when I quote Trump in the future. I don't see that as "trying so hard to justify posting profane language".

I have posted on here a number of years and this is the first time you have chosen to tell me I am out of line. Why are you trying so hard to make a big deal out of it?

I will readily admit that I find it hilarious that so many on the forum vote for Trump but quoting Trump is profane.

Please reread this: Forum Rules and General Information. Point 5

But but but LongGone's abject failure to abide by the rules is my fault!

Ransom said:

But but but LongGone's abject failure to abide by the rules is my fault!

Gonna have to side with Goner on this one. He quoted, you moderated. He pointed out the source was a quote and accepted your rebuke. Post has been edited and that settled it. Until it was decided that it wasn't settled.

FWIW worth, I got slapped a while back for spelling out a name! It is on the young lady's birth certificate. Should she ever be quoted here, the quote will have to go without attribution or it will violate said rules.

Carry on.

subllibrm said:
Until it was decided that it wasn't settled.

It was  settled when I told Goner to watch his language. It hasn't become unsettled.

As I said - end of discussion. I lock the thread next.

Status
Not open for further replies.