Joe Combs and other criminals from HAC

Holy Moley

Elect
Reaction score
Recently someone told me that Joe Combs had died in prison, but I can find nothing online that verifies that.  Does anyone know if it is true?

I'm aware of the Combseeze, Jack Schaap, Kerry Martin, Kent Rabe who have been/are in prison.  What other alumni or former staff who have been or are in the hoosegow, the clink, the big house, the farm, the stoney lonesome, the barred house, club fed, pen, pokie, stockade....eh, you know what I mean...?

Criminals from HAC. You're kidding me right? Must be a Donald Trump supporter.

Criminals are from everywhere. We have criminals from NYC, from California, from Oregon, from UC Berkeley, from Harvard, from Wells Fargo, from the Democratic and Republican party, and the list goes on and on.

Why do you want  list of criminals from HAC specifically? what benefit does it do for you? Should I give you the list of all the criminals from the United States? Why do you care if Joe Combs is dead or alive? Let me help you out, Terrence Crutcher is dead and his murderer has been indicted for manslaughter.

Holy Moley said:
Recently someone told me that Joe Combs had died in prison, but I can find nothing online that verifies that.  Does anyone know if it is true?

I'm aware of the Combseeze, Jack Schaap, Kerry Martin, Kent Rabe who have been/are in prison.  What other alumni or former staff who have been or are in the hoosegow, the clink, the big house, the farm, the stoney lonesome, the barred house, club fed, pen, pokie, stockade....eh, you know what I mean...?

I posted the graphic of his prison record which shows he's deceased.  That was in another thread.

The lack of a Bible education at HAC was/is criminal.

Holy Moley said:

Rabe........I remember that name. So what's his story?

Former HAC student

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/beith-gets-years-in-prison/article_40adace8-d01e-5c1f-b12e-2f0d141a4b84.html

TheRealJonStewart said:
Where are the black criminal thugs?

They couldn't complete the entrance application.  Reading and writing are required,

TheRealJonStewart said:

Criminals are from everywhere. We have criminals from NYC, from California, from Oregon, from UC Berkeley, from Harvard, from Wells Fargo, from the Democratic and Republican party, and the list goes on and on.

Why do you want  list of criminals from HAC specifically? what benefit does it do for you? Should I give you the list of all the criminals from the United States? Why do you care if Joe Combs is dead or alive? Let me help you out, Terrence Crutcher is dead and his murderer has been indicted for manslaughter.

Not voting for Trump or The Hill, but apparently you rode the short bus to HAC in your day.  It is relevant in that a) I would know people who went there b) there is a trend of HAC grads who have abused children and women and c) for a reason that is totally none of your business.

Holy Moley said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

Not voting for Trump or The Hill, but apparently you rode the short bus to HAC in your day.  It is relevant in that a) I would know people who went there b) there is a trend of HAC grads who have abused children and women and c) for a reason that is totally none of your business.

lol says not voting Trump but uses the phrase "short bus".

"Short bus"
hqdefault.jpg

Never went to HAC. Oh cool you know people who went there, I'm sure you met people from other places where criminals come from too right? There is also a trend of racist police officers who shoot and kill black men (and women). Totally my business when you're posting this on a public forum.

Holy Moley said:
...but apparently you rode the short bus to HAC in your day. 

This one?

Short%20Bus_zpsmuohepk2.jpg

TheRealJonStewart said:

You're not from these parts, are you?

For a conservative Bible college, HAC has had its fair share of graduates arrested for crimes, usually of a sexual nature.  There was a woman who kept an ongoing list on her website. I think it was jeriwho.com. Her focus has changed in recent years.

It is a sad thing when a potential employer can google your alma mater and instantly see HAC graduates and leaders who are sexual deviants.

Sent from my 9020A using Tapatalk

Jo said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

For a conservative Bible college, HAC has had its fair share of graduates arrested for crimes, usually of a sexual nature.  There was a woman who kept an ongoing list on her website. I think it was jeriwho.com. Her focus has changed in recent years.

It is a sad thing when a potential employer can google your alma mater and instantly see HAC graduates and leaders who are sexual deviants.

So if a student goes to HAC and graduates, he or she should automatically be disqualified to work at any business? I am a part of the recruiting process in our company, I can assure you that while we do check out where the candidate goes his/her education... it really doesn't play an important role. We ask for GPA but we don't really care about that either. The interview process and the candidates' experience are the most important aspects of the resume we look at.

Great news!  For my own reference,  when you look at resumes, do you pay attention to whether or not the college was accredited? 

Jo said:
Great news!  For my own reference,  when you look at resumes, do you pay attention to whether or not the college was accredited? 

FYI, my last two jobs, I had to have a 4-year degree. Didn't matter if the college was accredited or not.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Jo said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

So if a student goes to HAC and graduates, he or she should automatically be disqualified to work at any business? I am a part of the recruiting process in our company, I can assure you that while we do check out where the candidate goes his/her education... it really doesn't play an important role. We ask for GPA but we don't really care about that either. The interview process and the candidates' experience are the most important aspects of the resume we look at.

Do you want fries with that order? (am I hired?)

Jo said:

These always amuse me... Never once was accreditation a concern by any employer, college, or university I have attended with my degree.  There are many more incompetent individuals that have accredited degrees, and employers know this.

Jo said:

No we don't care nor do many employers. See Cathy McMorris Rodgers

qwerty said:
Jo said:

These always amuse me... Never once was accreditation a concern by any employer, college, or university I have attended with my degree.  There are many more incompetent individuals that have accredited degrees, and employers know this.
Exactly what I've seen.

Not that I would ever go back to being a slave...ahem...employee, but when I was, they couldn't have cared less about HAC's accreditation.

earnestly contend