John 3:16

Tim

Elect
Reaction score
God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost, but have eternal life.

4.  Want more but we're done.

Earnestly Contend

Tim said:
prophet said:

Earnestly Contend

Did you find the general excitement regarding the pregnancy event got less and less from  your friends and coworkers for each child?
Nope.

Earnestly Contend

Tim said:
JrChurch said:
Tim said:
JrChurch said:
Five.

And congratulations to you and your wife, Tim, on the expected little one!

One more day. C-Section scheduled tomorrow AM.
How sweet.  Praying all goes well.

Thank You. It was a beautiful healthy girl - 7lbs 14 ozs. Mama is resting with some minor complications - hope she will do better after night of rest.
Is this #6?

Earnestly Contend

I'm so happy for you and all family. Congratulations. As to the original question, I'm single so no kids. But I love kids.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Please keep us updated. Hope she heals up soon.

5........3 of which are here on earth....and 2 in heaven with our Lord and Saviour

Tim said:
JrChurch said:
Tim said:
JrChurch said:
Five.

And congratulations to you and your wife, Tim, on the expected little one!

One more day. C-Section scheduled tomorrow AM.
How sweet.  Praying all goes well.

Thank You. It was a beautiful healthy girl - 7lbs 14 ozs. Mama is resting with some minor complications - hope she will do better after night of rest.
Congrats

How is baby and mom doing now? Been thinking of you all. Smiles in Christ, Julie

julie33 said:
How is baby and mom doing now? Been thinking of you all. Smiles in Christ, Julie

Baby is doing great! Mom is still dealing with Pulmonary Embolism after effects.

I'll keep her in my thoughts and on my heart. I downloaded tapatalk but have had sign in troubles to the actual site won't let me log in from home. Still learning how to use tapatalk and hopefully can log in to the site from here too..I would normally check in every day just been having sign in issues and couldn't get to email to pm the site admin for tech help. I'll try it again today see how it goes. God's blessings. :)