Just because his name begins with Muhammad...this has nothing to do with Islam

The gunman was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

"While authorities have no firm clue as to Abdulazeez's motives, they are now searching his residence for high-capacity magazines, a Confederate flag, and connection to the Tea Party."

cc2f3dfe01da8d34cfc6233d60d45e4c.jpg

Yep.  As I heard someone say earlier today, the people who insist that Dylann Roof represents everyone associated with anything Confederate are the same people who will insist that Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez represents only himself.

It's obvious he's a Baptist (Southern Baptist  ;D)

brianb said:

Oh no you found us out! I'm sure the President would love that to be so!

Actually, the shooter is an undecover Calvinist IRS agent, his Southern Baptist credentials are part of the ploy by the Presbyterean Church in America to smear Arminians. Soon it will be revealed he was born Muhamadana without a banana and papers will be found implication Russel Moore in oredring the artificial banana surgery. He will demand a KJV 1611 Koran.

Anything to smear those dastardly Arminians.

cubanito said:
It was not the devil that made me write that. It was Rev Bobo.

I need a 1611 exorcism please.

:D

brianb said:

I'm sure you mean he is Amish, being a member of the Religion of Peace, and all.

I thought it interesting the day of the shooting that our President was quick to point out that this was the act of one lone gunman, acting alone and how we need to toughen gun laws.  Now we know he had terrorist connections.

Binaca Chugger said:
I thought it interesting the day of the shooting that our President was quick to point out that this was the act of one lone gunman, acting alone and how we need to toughen gun laws.  Now we know he had terrorist connections.

True...and yet when a lone white nut shot up the church and killed the African American worshippers there was a quick call to blame white racism, remove the Stars & Bars and dig up dead Confederates.  What a leader Obama isn't!

T-Bone said:
Binaca Chugger said:

True...and yet when a lone white nut shot up the church and killed the African American worshippers there was a quick call to blame white racism, remove the Stars & Bars and dig up dead Confederates.  What a leader Obama isn't!
I was happy for the confederate flag to go away.

Binaca Chugger said:
T-Bone said:
Binaca Chugger said:

Really didn't matter to me....but that is besides the point.

Binaca Chugger said:
T-Bone said:
Binaca Chugger said:

With ya on that....

Haklo

Islam, the religion of peace. They make the Quakers look downright barbaric!  8)

The liberals are still scratching their heads wondering what could have motivated Muhammed's actions. If only he'd driven a pick up truck with a confederate flag decal on the window so we could know for sure..... ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
The liberals are still scratching their heads wondering what could have motivated Muhammed's actions. If only he'd driven a pick up truck with a confederate flag decal on the window so we could know for sure..... ;)

Don't forget the Joe Dirt mullet and wife beater shirt. Those are a dead give away that you are gonna kill black people.

Now the guys dressed in military uniforms at two different locations? They were just the victims of a random act. I mean what were the odds?