Just checking it out

ThatGirl

Elect
Reaction score
I just thought it was worth a try. 

I am not at liberty to say who "ThatGirl" is, but can assure everyone, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that it is NOT Joan of Arc. :)  This person is safe, I promise. :)

thekidsmom said:
I am not at liberty to say who "ThatGirl" is, but can assure everyone, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that it is NOT Joan of Arc. :)  This person is safe, I promise. :)

That recommend is good enough for me...welcome That Girl...don't be too thin skinned and join in the fun!

T-Bone said:
thekidsmom said:

That recommend is good enough for me...welcome That Girl...don't be too thin skinned and join in the fun!

Oh don't worry, I'm not.  ;)

ThatGirl said:
T-Bone said:
thekidsmom said:

Oh don't worry, I'm not.  ;)

Sorry that I called you Joan of Arc.  I just know that she definitively said she was not coming here, and that usually means that she is registering as she speaks.

Welcome, ThatGirl.

Bob said:
Sorry that I called you Joan of Arc.  I just know that she definitively said she was not coming here, and that usually means that she is registering as she speaks.

Welcome, ThatGirl.

Not a problem.  It's with good reason that you are suspicious.  Thanks for the welcome old friend. 

bestoflife said:
Bob!!!! That girl is calling you old!!!

I was trying to be sly about it.  At his age I didn't think he'd notice.  ;D