Just peeking in

Grannylois

Elect
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this place doing a web search.

Just checking in to see if anyone is still here from the old forum

Welcome back ;)

Many of us are here. The rest who did not follow are liburls who missed the bus.

Some days, there are no new posts. And on other days, there are lots of posts. Methinks people are busy assembling/configuring their new gadgets. :D

voicecrying said:
Some days, there are no new posts. And on other days, there are lots of posts. Methinks people are busy assembling/configuring their new gadgets. :D
GrannyLo?

16KJV11 said:
voicecrying said:
GrannyLo?

I remember that name.  She seems a lot younger than her name suggests. Was she 12 when she joined the FFF?

Stumbled upon this place doing a web search.

Just checking in to see if anyone is still here from the old forum

So good to see you post! I hope things are going wonderfully for you!

We need a good ole’ time scandal!

... not really...

Heh... but in the old days, people wouldn't just post links to articles...

I remember posts asking about a church survey to missionaries asking what their wives wore to bed... and interesting discussions from that. Questions about things seem rare... a lot of posts are either pushing political agendas, or they are just links to other articles.

Heh... but in the old days, people wouldn't just post links to articles...

I remember posts asking about a church survey to missionaries asking what their wives wore to bed... and interesting discussions from that. Questions about things seem rare... a lot of posts are either pushing political agendas, or they are just links to other articles.
Oh for the old days.