Just When You Thought Spammy Could Get Any More Ridiculous--there's this...

T-Bone

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I got no words...

https://youtu.be/_jY4LxidfwE

T-Bone said:
I got no words...

Do you troll Spammy's YouTube channel?  How else did you find this "nugget"?

Twisted said:
T-Bone said:
I got no words...

Do you troll Spammy's YouTube channel?  How else did you find this "nugget"?

Troll no...look at different YouTube channels that make me go hmmmmm...yes.

"Point number two, queer looking clothes"  ::)

T-Bone said:
I got no words...

https://youtu.be/_jY4LxidfwE

so im slow and somewhat new to forum ...is spammy this pastor anderson fellow or is spammy a devout follower of this " pastor "

Well, that's 4:34 and a few hundred brain cells I'll never get back. o_O

Saved by Grace said:
so im slow and somewhat new to forum ...is spammy this pastor anderson fellow or is spammy a devout follower of this " pastor "

He be the pastor.

Twisted said:
Saved by Grace said:

He be the pastor.

On the bright side, you wont see a rock concert break out at The Spamster's church!

Tarheel Baptist said:
Twisted said:
Saved by Grace said:

He be the pastor.

On the bright side, you wont see a rock concert break out at The Spamster's church!

Nor any "queer-looking clothing".

"special chords"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Twisted said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Twisted said:
Saved by Grace said:
[/quot

He be the pastor.

[/quote

Nor any "queer-looking clothing".

but they got time to hate on the divorced with the genuine chords lol ....saw some other videos ...he is on something !!!!!

Ahh... effeminate chords used by English composers in the Renaissance and Impressionist periods!!!

These are NOT chords you would find in 1611! Oh! Wait! They preceded 1611!

Get rid of the effeminate contemporary chords from the 1400s!!!!

So this is worship???  The congregation sings, "It is Well With My Soul", not in worship, but as an example.  There was no thought of Christ or His atonement nor the fear of God or standing in awe of our gracious Creator.    It is very sad that this is presented as Christian worship.  I am not attempting to place myself in an exalted position in saying this for I am but a sinner saved by grace - but I know what true worship is.

In true worship (as seen in heaven) everyone is so taken with God that anything else but His glory would be inappropriate.

(Revelation 4:6-11)  And around the throne, on each side of the throne, are four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: 7 the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight. 8 And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say,

?Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty,
    who was and is and is to come!?

9 And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to him who is seated on the throne, who lives forever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders fall down before him who is seated on the throne and worship him who lives forever and ever. They cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 ?Worthy are you, our Lord and God,
    to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
    and by your will they existed and were created.?

Saved by Grace said:

"Spammy" is Anderson.

Years ago when he was still unknown (having yet neither preached his infamous "pisseth against the wall" sermon or bullied border patrol agents until they tased him), he used to promote his sermons/blog articles/etc. by posting to forums. Since he basically used the forums for advertising and rarely, if ever, engaged in conversation, I started calling him "Spamderson." I don't think the nickname caught on outside of the FFF, but we also call him "Spammy" for short.

Ransom said:
Saved by Grace said:

"Spammy" is Anderson.

Years ago when he was still unknown (having yet neither preached his infamous "pisseth against the wall" sermon or bullied border patrol agents until they tased him), he used to promote his sermons/blog articles/etc. by posting to forums. Since he basically used the forums for advertising and rarely, if ever, engaged in conversation, I started calling him "Spamderson." I don't think the nickname caught on outside of the FFF, but we also call him "Spammy" for short.

Makes more sense !!!! spamderson is quite catchy.....but spammy works too

The honorable Rev. FSSL said:
Ahh... effeminate chords used by English composers in the Renaissance and Impressionist periods!!!

These are NOT chords you would find in 1611! Oh! Wait! They preceded 1611!

Get rid of the effeminate contemporary chords from the 1400s!!!!
Mark this down as 'NOT' something that I taught him.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk