Kanye West is a political liability

Quoting Ransom: I would imagine that statistically speaking, celebs are just like everyone else. Some conversions stick (e.g. Alice Cooper), some don't (Bob Dylan), and some, well, wait and see (Kanye West).

Me: I know Alice Cooper. I was great friends with and worked a bus route with another friend and an organist for his group during the early 1970s named Oscar Meyer. I used to be really leery of Alice's "conversion," but it seems to be totally genuine. Kanye, on the other hand, is full of manure.

Categorically, Kanye is most definitely a liability, as it was evident before it is painfully clear now.

As far as his christianity, I'm going to leave that in the jury's hands and wait for the verdict still to come in. I am very hesitant to judge people's eternal state unless they patently deny Christ and/or live a life that is a habitual pattern of sin. At this juncture I think Ye is most certainly emotionally and mentally troubled, which clouds the ability to know the sincerity of his philosophical and spiritual professions.

On a completely different tangent to this discussion though, as much as I absolutely hate white supremacy and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry, I don't think that Twitter should have banned him, at least on the basis of some alleged inciting violence because he posted a swastik inside a Star of David. I find that appalling, disgusting, reprehensible and a host of other adjectives, but as far as free speech goes that does not incite violence.

He's a dimwit. Listen to his interviews and he can't argue intelligently. When stumped, he walks off.

He's a dimwit. Listen to his interviews and he can't argue intelligently. When stumped, he walks off.
Even though he's as "dumb as a rock," I have several relatives who are backing him over Warnock!